Top Asheville Extreme Sports
Saved to wishlist!
4 results | All Asheville Tours
The French Broad River in one of the US’ most popular rivers for rafting trips, but some tours can be overcrowded, not providing you with the attention you’re looking for. This scenic French Broad whitewater paddle keeps numbers down to just five travelers. You’ll paddle an inflatable kayak down Class II rapids and around Alexander Island with your guide keeping an eye out for you all the way through.
One of the country’s favorite rafting rivers, experiencing Asheville’s French Broad River is a paddler’s rite of passage. On this guided tour, you’ll raft through four miles of Class II and III rapids, stopping for river dips, taking in the views of the surrounding Pisgah National Forest, and eventually ending with an Asheville tradition: a cold, local craft beer.
Sharpen your photography skills with a custom half-day photo tour from Asheville. Get picked up at your hotel and meet your guide for a private photography-focused tour. Personalize the itinerary according to your interests and set out for a trip into the Blue Ridge Mountains. Learn new techniques from a professional photographer and bring home stellar photographs.
Join us for a Jeep tour ride on America's most famous roadway. This tour takes you on the most iconic stretch of the beautiful Blue Ridge Parkway. Enjoy endless views from your seat on our custom jeep. Your local guide will share stories about Pisgah National Forest, its rich history, and unique biodiversity. We will stop at our favorite overlooks with the best views and great picture spots. This tour will take you up to 5,500 feet above sea level, through dense forest, past wildlife, edible plants, and miles and miles of views. Explore the Blue Ridge Mountains like a local!
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Extreme Sports in Asheville?
The best Extreme Sports in Asheville according to Viator travelers are:
What Extreme Sports in Asheville are taking additional safety precautions?
What Extreme Sports in Asheville are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Asheville may have limited interaction with crowds:
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets