LEGOLAND® Discovery Center Atlanta
One of Atlanta’s top destinations for families, the LEGOLAND® Discovery Center invites kids to play, let loose, and get creative. Home to an array of rides, play zones, and hands-on LEGO® workshops, the LEGOLAND Discovery Center also boasts a 4D cinema, a MINILAND® complete with miniature Atlanta landmarks, and more.
The always-entertaining LEGOLAND Discovery Center Atlanta is a hub of creative play. Across 12 entertainment and activity areas, kids can meet their favorite LEGO characters, play on a Pirate Adventure Island, go on a factory tour, attend a master builder workshop, and—for the youngest visitors—explore the Duplo Play Zone. LEGOLAND Discovery Center Atlanta is home to over 2 million LEGO bricks, and offers a full day’s worth of activities and adventures.
LEGOLAND Discovery Center Atlanta is a popular destination all year round—book tickets online in advance to make your visit simpler, and to guarantee your admission.
Recent reviews from experiences in Atlanta
Things to know before you go
- Feeling hungry? Head to the on-site, LEGO-themed cafe for kid- and adult-friendly breakfast and lunch options, plus drinks and snacks.
- Visitors shouldn’t miss the chance to visit the Lego Store, where a huge array of playsets and other souvenirs are available.
- The center is wheelchair- and stroller-accessible.
- Download the center’s free smartphone app to enhance your visit with a scavenger hunt itinerary, find LEGO building tips, and more.
How to get there
LEGOLAND Discovery Center Atlanta is located at Phipps Plaza in Buckhead, north of downtown Atlanta. If using public transportation, take the MARTA Red Line to Buckhead Station, or take the Gold Line to Lenox Station. If traveling by car from downtown Atlanta, take I-85 N. Free and valet parking is hosted on site.
When to get there
LEGOLAND Discovery Center Atlanta is open daily. From Monday–Saturday, it’s open from 9am–7pm, and on Sundays, it’s open from 12–5:30pm. Last entry is two hours prior to closing time, and the center recommends setting aside at least two hours for your visit.
Annual events at the LEGOLAND Discovery Center Atlanta
The LEGOLAND Discovery Center offers a range of festive events throughout the year—and you can plan your trip to coincide with the celebrations. Attend special movie nights hosted in the on-site, 4D theater, and drop by in October for the center’s “Brick or Treat” festivities. Alternatively, swing by in December to attend the “Holiday Bricktacular” and to enjoy Breakfasts with Santa—or stay for the “Noon Year’s Eve Celebration” balloon drop.
- Atlanta History Center
- Piedmont Park
- Atlanta Botanical Garden
- High Museum of Art Atlanta
- Atlantic Station
- Bodies... The Exhibition Atlanta
- Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta
- Margaret Mitchell House
- Fox Theatre
- Historic Fourth Ward Park
- Fernbank Museum of Natural History
- Little Five Points
- Inman Park
- National Center for Civil and Human Rights
- Georgia Aquarium