Top Barcelona Classes & Workshops
84 results | All Barcelona Tours
* A traveler said: "Went there with my mother and a friend and we had the loveliest time! The instructor was charming and easy to follow, the range of paintings to choose from was big and it was fun to see how different everyone interprets the same instructions! No previous experience needed :) wine, beer, tapas, and art!"
* A traveler said: "It was wonderful to have such an experience, after guidance from a very nice artist I was able to complete my first mosaik! Beautiful picture and a nice memory of Barcelona!"
* A traveler said: "Ruben was an awesome guide! He took his time showing us around and was very knowledgeable. Great communication and spent alot of time telling us stories about Dali. Would highly recommend him as a guide."
* A traveler said: "Tour with earbuds was wonderful. It is timed so that (unlike many narrated tours) it was not necessary to control the narration. The casa is beautiful and the narration explains Gaudi's vision for the house in great detail. Well worth the time to visit."
* A traveler said: "We all enjoyed learning about Barcelona and it’s history both politically and socially through its architecture and culture. Daniel was a terrific guide- very knowledgeable and his English was impressive. Viator is lucky to have him 😁"
* A traveler said: "Best Flamenco Dancers ever, and good food.. The Food is Buffet style and you get to taste food from different regions of Spain.. The dancers are passionate and the show is very organized."
* A traveler said: "My son (10 yrs) had a great morning creating our own keepsake from Barcelona. Much better than buying someone else’s work and some quality time spent with my son. Thank you. Xxx"
* A traveler said: "Bus on time , picked up on time when park closed. Worked out cheaper, easier and more time efficient than train from Barcelona. Theme park was a great day out! Thanks Julia travel!"
* A traveler said: "The food was fantastic and the performance was spectacular!! The guitarists, vocalists and dancers were so magnificent and everyone in our party enjoyed the food and music! The staff was very accommodating for our party of 12."
* A traveler said: "This was a great experience. Yago at Anywhere Watersports was fantastic. So helpful and patient. A real find. This is a great trip even though you need to get up super early. Don’t miss this."
* A traveler said: "Eor the first time in this place and no regret !!! Please visit !!!"
* A traveler said: "My wife and I thoroughly enjoyed our 3 hour segway tour. We got to see man different sites that as part of walking and bus tours that we did were missed. I would highly recommend doing a segway tour in Barcelona and to use this company!"
* A traveler said: "My sister and I did this workshop and it was so fun! A very unique tourist experience in a lovely setting. Learn about the history and meaning of espadrilles and make a pair of your very own espadrilles. Then learn about the different ways to tie and wear your new shoes. The shopkeepers, Luis and Kate from Hand Made were so warm and friendly. They were also very knowledgeable on the gothic quarter area of Barcelona. I highly recommend this workshop to everyone (except families with very young children)."
* A traveler said: "Paula managed to create an atmosphere where people from 7 countries felt like old friends and the lesson itself had just enough moves to learn the basics of the dance and want to never stop dancing."
* A traveler said: "Had a wonderful evening with the interesting group of people and our chef Fernando! Would definitely recommend it!!"
* A traveler said: "It was memorable from start to finish! We had an amazing experience and met so many amazing new friends. We highly recommend this experience to anyone-the best one we’ve ever done for sure!!"
* A traveler said: "Eric and Alex were wonderful! They made us feel welcome in Barcelona, and to the culture of Barcelona and Spain as a whole. Eric is a fantastic chef and Alex was the perfect host - what a great pair! This was probably my best experience in all of Spain."
* A traveler said: "Amazing tour! Driver was great. Wine and Cava experience was amazing. Knowledgeable staff, beautiful grounds, amazing wine and cava, and great appetizers. We had 2 children with us, and they accommodated our children giving them great experience and giving different variety of grape juice during tasting."
* A traveler said: "Therese was knowledgeable about the food of Spain so we l learned a lot! We had SUCH a good time cooking and learning and eating and drinking! The trip through the market was also a highlight!"
* A traveler said: "Kiki was incredibly fun and knowledgeable about both Sangria and Barcelona as a whole. Cannot recommend this class enough, really looking forward to making Sangria back home, thanks!!!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Sant Sadurni d'Anoia
- Casa Vicens
- Centre de Cultura Contemporània de Barcelona (CCCB)
- Temple of Augustus (Temple d'August)
- FC Barcelona Museum
- Royal Monastery of St. Mary of Pedralbes (Monestir de Pedralbes)
- Barcelona Museum of Contemporary Art (MACBA)
- St. James Square (Plaça de Sant Jaume)
- Diagonal Mar
- Collserola Tower (Torre de Collserola)
- CaixaForum Barcelona
- European Museum of Modern Art (MEAM)
- Chocolate Museum (Museu de la Xocolata)
- Barceloneta Beach
- Barcelona Pavilion (Pabellon Mies van der Rohe)
- History Museum of Catalonia (Museu d'Historia de Catalunya)
- Placa de Sant Felip Neri
- Things to do in Catalonia
- Things to do in Tarragona
- Things to do in Girona
- Things to do in Mallorca
- Things to do in Toulouse
- Things to do in Zaragoza
- Things to do in Ibiza
- Things to do in Montpellier
- Things to do in Valencia
- Things to do in Arles
- Things to do in Nîmes
- Things to do in Marseille
- Things to do in Avignon
- Things to do in Balearic Islands
- Things to do in Midi-Pyrénées