Top Barcelona Tickets & Passes
103 results | All Barcelona Tours
* A traveler said: "Wonderful park. A very long walk from the bottom of las Ramblas but well worth it. You see so much more walking than taxi, subway or bus. Quirky, scenic, value for money. Fantastic part of our stay in Barcelona"
* A traveler said: "It was a great experience and informative. This building isn’t quite as in your face with colors as some of the other buildings by Gaudi but it’s a beautiful and very unique design. Covid precautions were in place and it was easy to get around."
* A traveler said: "We road the cable car down from Montjuic Castle. Great views of Barcelona. We had no trouble exchanging our vouchers for tickets. Every thing ran very smoothly. Well worth it."
* A traveler said: "We decided to book this tour at the last minute and it did not disappoint. I did not know much about the stadium and the team but when I left I was a fan! Beautiful stadium and so much to see!"
* A traveler said: "I really loved it all. It was all so fascinating, and we loved having the private attention of our guide. He answered all of our questions, and was patient with our young kids needing frequent bathroom breaks. I learned so many new things about Gaudi and the city of Barcelona. It was already my favorite city in the world, but with a deeper understanding, I love it even more!"
* A traveler said: "We visited Picasso museum and didn't want to leave. So many artworks and we definitely want to go back. Also visited CCCB and it was cool"
* A traveler said: "We all enjoyed learning about Barcelona and it’s history both politically and socially through its architecture and culture. Daniel was a terrific guide- very knowledgeable and his English was impressive. Viator is lucky to have him 😁"
* A traveler said: "A wonderful place and very well organized and the staff are very friendly + the really enjoyed the renovation video at the shop .Thank you"
* A traveler said: "Great value, really useful to get around the city. Gave us the opportunity to move carefree all around."
* A traveler said: "Eor the first time in this place and no regret !!! Please visit !!!"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful ride, this aquarium is one of the best I've been to. I hope one day I can get in to see the sharks in the water."
* A traveler said: "A beautiful place, full of history, art and architecture that can not be missed if you visit Barcelona !!! Stunning views from the top of the building !!!"
* A traveler said: "Easy to get in with ticket in advance. This time wanted to see the shop and get some souveniors,and food. We were there several years ago Viator set us up with dinner and Flamenco dancers. There was lots to see this visit. Stores were helpful very colorful and lots of people but did not feel crowded."
* A traveler said: "Jordi was the nicest Tour Guide. He loves Barcelona and it shows. Great history, casual walking tour and comfortable conversation! Flamenco show was fun and the Tapas were very good. I highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "If you want something quirky, a bit different and cheap when check out the ice bar. We had a great time rounded off on the beach terrace watching the evening sun set."
* A traveler said: "We were not certain what to expect in this museum and it surely did not disappoint. The exhibits were fascinating and the accompanying written explanations that were written in English (all were not) well done and provided much information. If you are interested in archeology this is a must see."
* A traveler said: "One of the nicest museums that I've seen. The museum was quaint and far from overwhelming like some large museums can be. The displays are interesting and depict all the major points of Catalonia history. All the displays were not only described in Spanish but in ENGLISH as well! The English made me feel right at home and more a part of the Catalonia experience. I highly recommend the History Museum of Catalonia not only as stated above but also because it was very easy to move around the building with the elevator and ramps that connect the floors. Clean rest rooms are readily available and one of the highlights is the rooftop deck restaurant overlooking the Barcelona Yacht Basin. Enjoy your visit; We did!"
* A traveler said: "Tour with earbuds was wonderful. It is timed so that (unlike many narrated tours) it was not necessary to control the narration. The casa is beautiful and the narration explains Gaudi's vision for the house in great detail. Well worth the time to visit."
Frequently Asked Questions
- St. Mary of the Sea Cathedral
- La Roca Village
- Els Quatre Gats
- Montjuïc Castle (Castell de Montjuïc)
- Barcelona Zoo
- Torre Bellesguard
- Montserrat Mountain
- Collserola Tower (Torre de Collserola)
- Maricel Museum (Museu de Maricel)
- Sant Sadurni d'Anoia
- Saint Jordi Palace (Palau Sant Jordi)
- St. James Square (Plaça de Sant Jaume)
- Casa Batlló
- Diagonal Mar
- St. Benet Monastery (Món Sant Benet)
- Teatre Poliorama
- CaixaForum Barcelona
- Barcelona Museum of Modernism (Museu del Modernisme)
- Glories Tower (Torre Gories)
- Things to do in Catalonia
- Things to do in Tarragona
- Things to do in Girona
- Things to do in Mallorca
- Things to do in Toulouse
- Things to do in Zaragoza
- Things to do in Ibiza
- Things to do in Montpellier
- Things to do in Valencia
- Things to do in Arles
- Things to do in Nîmes
- Things to do in Marseille
- Things to do in Avignon
- Things to do in Balearic Islands
- Things to do in Midi-Pyrénées