* A traveler said: "Lots of information and Olga was an excellent guide she was very knowledgeable and friendly. She also went out of her way and made sure we all took pictures during the tour."
* A traveler said: "Beauty of surroundings, loved the view from the wineries deck of Montserrat. Marta did an excellent job explaining the history of the area and the history of the wineries family business 36 generations.. Impressive!"
* A traveler said: "Marc P was a wonderful guide - we took English only tour. Very knowledgeable and entertaining delivery."
* A traveler said: "Marta is an INCREDIBLE guide. Probably the best I’ve ever had. I went solo and had a blast. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Rod was fantastic. He was so full of knowledge and history and this made the trip so memorable. The time in the van and visiting the sites was a perfect balance. What an amazing day."
* A traveler said: "This was the best night in Barcelona. Great food and drink and tried food and drinks we have not before. Met some really nice people and our guide Alex made the tour a fun and knowledgable experience."
* A traveler said: "It was memorable from start to finish! We had an amazing experience and met so many amazing new friends. We highly recommend this experience to anyone-the best one we’ve ever done for sure!!"
* A traveler said: "We all enjoyed learning about Barcelona and it’s history both politically and socially through its architecture and culture. Daniel was a terrific guide- very knowledgeable and his English was impressive. Viator is lucky to have him 😁"
* A traveler said: "A very good way to experience a new city. The buses ran twice an hour, and the commentary was very helpful. Enjoyed the open air deck on top."
* A traveler said: "The guide was excellent he made the excursion educational and fun. The best tour I have been on in Spain. Give him a pay raise"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was terrific. He took us to some great highlights especially Guell Park-very interesting. Highly recommend a private tour if pushed for time, like we were."
* A traveler said: "The food was fantastic and the performance was spectacular!! The guitarists, vocalists and dancers were so magnificent and everyone in our party enjoyed the food and music! The staff was very accommodating for our party of 12."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful time. Perfect weather. :) The instructors, Rene and Mihai, funny and engaging. And careful with us all along the way, waiting at each stop point (and there were maaany stop points :) ). Very diversified journey, well thought ;)"
* A traveler said: "We had a fantastic time on the Montserrat tour. Our guide Aurora was very knowledgeable and humorous. You can see beautiful views from the monastery. The vineyard, Oller del Mas, was also a delight. Great wines on a great property. Overall, the whole tour exceeded our expectations."
* A traveler said: "Had a wonderful evening with the interesting group of people and our chef Fernando! Would definitely recommend it!!"
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful time,Our guide Montserrat Marquès was very knowledgeable , caring and considerate .Her teaching style was very engaging and interactive, even using media to illustrate her points.Her love for the city was contagious. We wholeheartedly recommend this tour to anybody interested in this city."
* A traveler said: "We took the cruise and had a blast . We boarded on time , crew was very professional and courteous. Definitely a must do when visiting Barcelona. Thumbs up to Marc (the captain) and his team!!"
* A traveler said: "A great tour with great locations - to become familiar with the wonderful city Barcelona. Our guide Rod (Rodrigues) provided many information and details on the history both of Catalunya and the city. The program is well organised - you get to see the jewels of Barcelona. Our group was small - with 7 participants."
* A traveler said: "Xavier was an excellent tour guide. He was very attentive. Montesseret was incredible. Xavier made the whole experience enjoyable."
* A traveler said: "Ruben was an awesome guide! He took his time showing us around and was very knowledgeable. Great communication and spent alot of time telling us stories about Dali. Would highly recommend him as a guide."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Miguel was very friendly, and quite a story teller. We had such a good trip, we booked another one with him the next day."
* A traveler said: "Very good guide Oscar, friendly and professional. Very good walking tour and amazing helicopter ride. We enjoyed! Thank you"
* A traveler said: "Just perfectly fine and exceptional moment. The staff are very nice and friendly mainly Sylvia she is attentive and helpful."
* A traveler said: "From the moment we arrived the Captain Maria was accommodating and friendly. She made the whole experience unforgettable. With Pablo on the guitar and her at the wheel we will always look back at this as a highlight of Barcelona!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Botanical Garden of Barcelona
- Casa Lleó i Morera
- Barcelona Zoo
- Barcelona Aquarium (L'Aquàrium Barcelona)
- Gaudí House Museum (Casa Museu Gaudí)
- Llobregat Delta (Delta del Llobregat)
- Barceloneta Beach
- Catalunya Square (Plaça de Catalunya)
- Nova Icaria Beach (Platja de la Nova Icaria)
- Old Estrella Damm Factory (Antigua Fabrica Estrella Damm)
- Salt Mountain Cultural Park (El Parque Cultural de la Montana de Sal)
- Els Quatre Gats
- Collserola Park (Parc de Collserola)
- Barcelona Maritime Museum (Museu Marítim de Barcelona)
- Pyrenees Mountains
- La Monumental Bullring (Plaza de Toros Monumental de Barcelona)
- Oller del Mas
- George Orwell Square (Plaça de George Orwell)
- Placa d'Espanya
- La Boqueria Market (Mercat de la Boqueria)
- Ciutadella Park (Parc de la Ciutadella)
- Sagrada Família
- Las Ramblas
- Gothic Quarter (Barri Gotic)
- Picasso Museum (Museu Picasso)