Top Belize Kid-Friendly
Saved to wishlist!
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
How to Get Around
Tours by Duration
Ports of Call Tours
Nature and Wildlife
Cruises & Sailing
Art & Culture
Food & Drink
5 results | All Belize Tours
Sort by: Featured
Observe Belize's rowdy black howler monkeys in their native habitat with a shore excursion from Belize City to the Community Baboon Sanctuary, a unique conservation area that combines jungle, villages, and pasture. As you hike along forested trails with a guide, learn about the lifestyle and endangerment of the black howler monkey and how the sanctuary is helping protect these amazing animals in Belize, one of the few places in the world where they can be viewed in such a setting.
MONKEY RIVER & MANATEE WATCH The most popular tour out of Placencia! Take a 40-minute boat ride through the mangroves and Caribbean Sea to enter the mouth of Monkey River at Monkey River Village. On your boat ride down the Monkey River, watch for the wildlife of Belize - birds, iguanas, snakes, crocodiles and the stars of the tour - howler monkeys. Jump in for a swim in the river...if you dare! Then return to Monkey River Village to enjoy a native lunch. Top off the trip with a stop for manatee watching on the way back to Placencia. See how many you can spot before they go back under!
Head out into the Cockscomb Basin Wildlife Sanctuary, home to the world's highest concentration of big cats, with this river tubing experience. You'll start with an educational hike to learn about the local plants and animals, followed by a river tubing experience that will take you to a waterfall area that's great for swimming!
The Only Sanctuary in Belize, The Baboons are free and in their natural habitat, guides are villagers with a vast experience as they created this sanctuary
Come experience Belize’s Subtropical jungle when you Zip lining over the forest canopy and fly over the spectacular view of the Caves Branch River. The rainforest is home to a rich diversity of insects, birds and animals such as the spider monkeys and kinkajous which are spotted during the zip lining tour. You are fastened to a harness which is attached to a cable. The experienced guides will instruct you on how to push off from the platform and soar into the forest canopy. The tour is 30 minutes of aerial jungle tour zip lining through a series of 8 platforms. MINIMUM 2 PERSONS
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Kid-Friendly in Belize?
The best Kid-Friendly in Belize according to Viator travelers are:
What Kid-Friendly in Belize are taking additional safety precautions?
These Belize experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Kid-Friendly in Belize are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Belize may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Belize Zoo Tours & Tickets
- Caves Branch Outpost Tours & Tickets
- Rio Frio Cave Tours & Tickets
- Turneffe Atoll Tours & Tickets
- Caye Caulker Marine Reserve Tours & Tickets
- Bacalar Chico National Park & Marine Reserve (BCNPMR) Tours & Tickets
- Cahal Pech Maya Site & Museum Tours & Tickets
- Great Blue Hole Tours & Tickets
- Mayflower Bocawina National Park Tours & Tickets
- Lighthouse Reef Tours & Tickets
- San Pedro Tours & Tickets
- Barton Creek Cave Tours & Tickets
- San Jose Succotz Tours & Tickets
- Shark Ray Alley Tours & Tickets
- Belmopan Tours & Tickets
- Crooked Tree Wildlife Sanctuary Tours & Tickets
- Crystal Cave (Mountain Cow Cave) Tours & Tickets
- St. John’s Cathedral Tours & Tickets
- Half Moon Caye Natural Monument Tours & Tickets
- Green Hills Butterfly Ranch Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in Belize City
- Things to do in San Ignacio
- Things to do in Ambergris Caye
- Things to do in Hopkins
- Things to do in Placencia
- Things to do in Dangriga
- Things to do in Honduras
- Things to do in Guatemala
- Things to do in The Cayes
- Things to do in San Pedro Sula
- Things to do in Costa Maya
- Things to do in Central Highlands
- Things to do in Western Highlands
- Things to do in Riviera Maya & the Yucatan