Top Flagstaff Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
42 results | All Flagstaff Tours
* A traveler said: "Loved it. One of my favorite tours. Laid back bicycle ride around town. Learned lots of historical as well as some spooky facts. Our guide was fantastic. Easy to to talk to and cut up with. I hate that his name escapes me but he was great."
* A traveler said: "The best tour I could ever imagine. Our guide Ty went above and beyond to make this a memorable day for us. We laughed and we learned. The views were breathtaking and our tour group was so much fun. 15/10 and I'd do it all again!"
* A traveler said: "Kristin, our guide was very knowledgeable. Our tour to Horse Shoe Bend and Antelope Canyon was amazing! Our guide, Gabriel at Antelope Canyon made it a great experience! The beauty is indescribable! Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "The tour was fabulous, aren’t enough adjectives to describe the beauty of Lower Antelope canyon. Our tour guide RJ, at canyon was great & helped us get fabulous photos. Our tour guide & driver PJ was fun & very knowledgeable. Highly recommend. Make sure to wear solid foot ware."
* A traveler said: "Revel was an excellent guide we really enjoyed the tour well worth the price and just the right length of time"
* A traveler said: "The views of the canyon were amazing! The tour guide was awesome, answered all questions and had some great random facts! Not a lot of hiking, but definitely get to take in the Grand Canyon experience. Great for first timers visiting the Grand Canyon."
* A traveler said: "This place is awesome! Kevin guided us on our tour and made it the most enjoyable and fun for our daughter. With the heat they also made sure to keep all the riders hydrated as well. We will definitely be back. There aren’t enough words to describe how good it was!"
* A traveler said: "This was the most wonderful trip we have ever taken. The train ride was fabulous! There was a train robbery, musicians to entertain us and Josh to see to our every need. Then we arrived at the Grand Canyon and my breath was taken away. WOW! This is a must do trip."
* A traveler said: "This was an amazing tour with great people! I am a 40 year old single woman on a solo trip, and this was the way to see the Grand Canyon. Our guide Matt was awesome, and also gave me some places to check out while in Sedona. Would definitely recommend!!"
* A traveler said: "Our Segway Tour Guide, Blake, was phenomenal! He was so upbeat and his level of excitement throughout the tour kept us curious and excited for what our next stop would be. At the end, we were amazed at the ground we covered in those two hours! What a fun, no-pressure experience! The Segways were easy to get used to, Blake insured we were all comfortable on them before leaving the lot. Our family (2 adults, 3 teens) highly recommend this experience for a tour that’s a bit out of the “norm”!"
* A traveler said: "Entering from the east entrance was what really made the tour ! Sheldon, our tour really made the tour outstanding for us . He was very knowledgeable about the Grand Canyon and also the history of the area . He also knew the best photo spots . Very hospitable! I would recommend this tour to anyone that was visiting the Grand Canyon!"
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed all the stops, and our tour guide was sweet and very knowledgeable. The van was clean, the lunch was decent and overall it was a great experience. Would do it again!"
* A traveler said: "Loved our tour guide Sheldon. Had a lot of knowledge on the Grand Canyon. Definitely would recommend to anyone looking for a great time."
* A traveler said: "Had a lovely walk around Flagstaff. Stopped at a great coffee house Had a great cup of hot chocolate. Jacqueline"
* A traveler said: "The tour guides explanation of both history and facts of Sedona, together with the sites. We also enjoyed the flexibility and free time at the Town and stops."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Ty was great!! He made the long stretches in the van interesting by telling naturalist and adventurer tales. Had great opportunities for photos and took us to many spots in the canyon."
* A traveler said: "A great tour! Brought my husband and 9 year old son! Learned a lot about the Grand Canyon from the audio tour and my son loved the cowboy stories, too! The beach where we could splash in the Colorado River was fun, and mostly empty except for our tour group. It was pristine. There were porta-potty’s, so very convenient for kids. We saw wild horses, burros, and sheep. Our guide brought apples for the burros and we fed them. Our guide was from Ashfork and very knowledgeable and very personable."
* A traveler said: "The entire experience was AMAZING! Our guide Elias was very nice and handled the Colorado river and it’s rapids with ease. Definitely a “must do” experience!!!"
* A traveler said: "This tour is well worth the investment. Miguel was an incredibly talented, knowledgeable, and enjoyable guide. Our journey was so comfortable. Each of the choices we were given showed a caring attention to detail. I’m so glad we did a private tour. The Grand Canyon is magnificent in its own right and Miguel’s guidance, instruction and generosity of knowledge made it even more amazing. We had a delightful time and I would highly recommend this company for future returns to the area."
* A traveler said: "Molly, our guide, was incredible! You should ask for her. The trip itself was spectacular! During each of the stops Molly set up a long range viewer so that we could see particular parts of the Grand Canyon and she would tell the history. As we rode along, Molly would tell us more about the area and it's history. At lunch we had a catered meal that was delicious including fruit, drinks, a marvelous sandwich of your choice, two salads, and drinks with the food served on glass dishes with cloth napkins and stainless silverware. My granddaughter and I got to know the other travelers and enjoyed their company."
* A traveler said: "Tour guide was awesome. Great stops and lively descriptions of history and geology. East rim is Definately worth the drive."
* A traveler said: "Charlie was great. He had so much information about the canyon - geology and history it made for a great day."
* A traveler said: "Seldom was our guide! He was outstanding! The tour far exceeded our expectations. Highly recommend this tour and ask for Sheldon!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in Sedona
- Things to do in Scottsdale
- Things to do in Phoenix
- Things to do in Monument Valley
- Things to do in Las Vegas
- Things to do in Albuquerque
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in San Diego
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in Aspen
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Utah
- Things to do in New Mexico
Day Trips from Flagstaff
- Flagstaff to Arizona
- Flagstaff to Sedona
- Flagstaff to Utah
- Flagstaff to Grand Canyon National Park
- Flagstaff to Grand Canyon South Rim
- Flagstaff to Antelope Canyon
- Flagstaff to Grand Canyon National Park
- Flagstaff to Cameron Trading Post
- Flagstaff to Wupatki National Monument
- Flagstaff to Page
- Flagstaff to Monument Valley