Top Florence Travel & Transportation Services
439 results | All Florence Tours
* A traveler said: "I had the cutest and nicest driver. He was there om time and helped me with my luggage and to even carry them up my stairs. He also gave me great tips about Florence. The drive was safe and the car was excellent, comfortable and filed with water and fresh towels."
* A traveler said: "Amazing, fantastic... easy. It was very convenient and easy going. I would highly recommend it to anyone who needs an easy time getting to their hotel."
* A traveler said: "Again, Flawless and professional just as with our arrival transfer. Well dressed driver, spotless Mercedes."
* A traveler said: "Large van shuttle. On time and friendly! It took about 15 minutes from city center to airport early morning."
* A traveler said: "Excellent! A portiguese fluent driver, super nice and helpful. Waiting for us at the airport on time and with a lot of insider suggestions so we could get the most of our trip. Thank you for that :)))"
* A traveler said: "Stefano was a great guide. Everywhere we went felt unique and interesting thanks to him. The highlight had to be the lunch at the vineyard. Stunning views and excellent food. If you only have one chance at exploring Tuscany, make this tour a priority."
* A traveler said: "WE really enjoyed the trip. Our tour guide Elizabeth was great. Her instructions were clear. She took care of everyone's need and kept the tour on time."
* A traveler said: "Annette was a tremendous guide. She spoke impeccable English, maintained a clear mastery of the collections in the Uffizi, encouraged and deftly answered questions, and had a true gift for explaining things. A true professional."
* A traveler said: "This was a good way to start our time in Florence. There is a lot of different areas to see and the bus tour gives you good overview. The bus was on schedule most of the time and it was nice to be able to track the bus location with the phone app. The bus staff is very friendly!"
* A traveler said: "Cinque Terre is a must!!! and this tour was perfectly organized to enjoy it in 1 day. Our tour guy Francesco as he said to remember him "the pope" was amazing!!!. Please listen the instructions and be on time! You will have an awesome experience."
* A traveler said: "The walking tour was amazing. Mel, our guide, was very knowledgeable and very new ce! We would definitely use the same vendor in the future."
* A traveler said: "Angelo our tour guide was excellent. He turned the history into a walking story for us as we learned about Florence. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Definitely worth the money to purchase advanced tickets! No problem meeting appointed person at the door."
* A traveler said: "Erica and Marco made the day enjoyable and relaxing. It was nice that Erica told us what she would be wearing so we could identify her immediately. The towns were amazing and the food at the winery was so delicious and it was informative to learn about the wines and olive oils"
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Yaris, was terrific. He was knowledgeable , personable and extremely helpful. He made sure we saw the best views and was extremely patient in giving everyone time to take photos. It was a lovely day to visit Cinque Terre, and thanks to Yaris, we made the most of it."
* A traveler said: "Our visit of Florence started with the bike tour. Perfect start, Fabia was a really nice guide, lots of information. I recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent guides the tool the time to explain any answer to your question. Guides also took great care of the older trip members. Everything moved smoothly and on time. Great tour!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide, Jessica, was so knowledgeable and personable. She provided the best possible guidance and took time to answer all of our questions and to recommend other special places to visit."
* A traveler said: "Long but great day, saw three of the 5 Cinque Terre villages, one more beautiful than the rest. Great tour guide."
* A traveler said: "We really enjoyed the this tour and our guide was extremely knowledgeable. Would certainly recommennd it."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Orsanmichele Church and Museum (Chiesa e Museo di Orsanmichele)
- Salvatore Ferragamo Museum
- Vasari Corridor (Corridoio Vasariano)
- Leonardo Da Vinci Museum
- Florence Santa Croce Basilica (Basilica di Santa Croce)
- Piazza della Signoria
- Palazzo Strozzi
- Florence Via Cavour (Via Camillo Cavour)
- Bargello Museum (Museo Nazionale del Bargello)
- Ospedale degli Innocenti
- Villa Gamberaia
- Perseus Statue
- San Frediano
- Medici Chapels
- Dante House Museum (Museo Casa di Dante)
- Barberino Designer Outlet
- San Miniato al Monte
- Florence American Cemetery and Memorial
- Piazza Santa Croce
- Fountain of Neptune
- Things to do in Tuscany
- Things to do in Chianti
- Things to do in San Gimignano
- Things to do in Siena
- Things to do in Pisa
- Things to do in Livorno
- Things to do in Bologna
- Things to do in Modena
- Things to do in Ravenna
- Things to do in Ferrara
- Things to do in Genoa
- Things to do in Venice
- Things to do in Rome
- Things to do in Emilia-Romagna
- Things to do in Umbria
Day Trips from Florence
- Florence to Leaning Tower of Pisa
- Florence to Rome
- Florence to Venice
- Florence to Bologna
- Florence to Turin
- Florence to Val d'Orcia
- Florence to Vernazza
- Florence to Umbria
- Florence to Livorno
- Florence to Lucca
- Florence to Arezzo
- Florence to Orvieto
- Florence to The Mall Luxury Outlets
- Florence to Assisi
- Florence to Montepulciano
- Florence to San Gimignano
- Florence to La Spezia
- Florence to Maranello