Top Key West Tickets & Passes
17 results | All Key West Tours
* A traveler said: "had a very good visit , excellent displays parking was a pane good place to visit when in Key West,,,,"
* A traveler said: "Excellent guide and super easy entrance with the prepaid voucher. There was shaded seating to wait for the tour and water and soft drinks could be purchased in the gift shop. The tour itself was informative and covered a lot of Truman era history that is still relevant today."
* A traveler said: "Very Interesting. (Happy they had chairs for my parents to sit every now and again). Having the actual items from the sea, to see, was amazing. The story was wonderful. So well defined and elaborate. The slave trade information was unnerving but very educational. Cuban missle crisis review was wildly informative. We enjoyed the museum immensely."
* A traveler said: "Poor water clarity due to weather but overall a fun day on the water. Definitely puts you in vacation mode."
* A traveler said: "Drivers were informative and humorous . Could suggest making more stops. We would do it again. Nice way to see where you want to spend your time."
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Kayla, and the others on the tour were the favorite parts. The food and visits were great, too. This is my 3rd food tour and it was a wonderful experience."
* A traveler said: "We went on the Key West Eco Tour with Peyton as our guide. It was a great experience: out guide made the trip interactive, fun and brought it to life. The water was very calm and the mangrove tunnels were exceptionally peaceful. I would highly recommend this tour to anyone visiting the Keys!!"
* A traveler said: "We had a great time learning and hearing the stories of Key West! Ted was great and very knowledgeable!"
* A traveler said: "The Tiki Hut and the volcano. Enjoyed hearing about the history of the island. The brewery was very interesting and the beer was good.."
* A traveler said: "It was so much intriguing information at once. So fun in one hour. Our tour guide was amazing. She took us through the haunted maritime museum and honored the African Americans that were refugees in Key West. So patient with all of our questions"
* A traveler said: "The food at each stop was excellent. Our guide Dana was very hospitable and knowledgeable of the local history and made the experience very memorable."
* A traveler said: "Great guide and captain. It was my kids’ first time. They had a blast and I felt it was very safe. I appreciated the guide joking and connecting with the passengers. Kids want to go back and I am going up next time!"
* A traveler said: "It was a great visit! The educators were very knowledgeable and answered our 3 kids' many questions."
* A traveler said: "Awesome package deal! By purchasing this pass the buyer ends up with a very nice discount compared to buying tickets individually. If you make the purchase be sure to print the guide and read the fine print as one of our items had only one time slot available for the explorer pass holders and we didn't notice that prior to."
* A traveler said: "This is the first real vacation my family has taken in the past 15 years, and I would recommend this card to everyone. The only problem we ran into was not enough hours in the day to do all the things we wanted to do that were available with this card. Worth every penny!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Key West Shipwreck Treasure Museum
- Fort Zachary Taylor
- Mel Fisher Maritime Museum
- Overseas Highway
- St. Paul's Key West Episcopal Church
- Key West Aquarium
- Mallory Square
- Basilica of Saint Mary Star of the Sea
- Smathers Beach
- Ripley's Believe It or Not! Key West Museum
- Vandenberg Wreck
- Key West Butterfly and Nature Conservatory
- Key West Garden Club
- Florida Keys National Marine Sanctuary
- Edward B. Knight Pier
- Key West Cemetery
- Duval Street
- Things to do in Florida
- Things to do in Everglades National Park
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Miami
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in Fort Lauderdale
- Things to do in Boca Raton
- Things to do in West Palm Beach
- Things to do in Sarasota
- Things to do in St Petersburg
- Things to do in Freeport
- Things to do in Tampa
- Things to do in Clearwater
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island
- Things to do in New Providence Island