Top London Unique Experiences
89 results | All London Tours
* A traveler said: "Nicholas was a phenomenal tour guide, very humorous and personableZ he was enthusiastic and jovial on top of his knowledge of both the wizard of world and the muggle world"
* A traveler said: "A very interesting experience, and a wonderfully educated host named Sinead. I learnt more in 2 hours than could be believed. If you visit London this is a must."
* A traveler said: "The dragon...oh my it really scared my mom lol...the bank section was amazing with the whole set up...unfortunately my batterrie died while taking pictures"
* A traveler said: "Very interesting and informative tour. Good pace. Good pubs. Our lovely guide Frankie was the highlight."
* A traveler said: "Very informative and saw lots of different Rock music related locations around London. Great way to learn about the History of locations and artists."
* A traveler said: "Although I did the same tour two years ago around this same time. it was worth repeating. Our guy, Charlotte, was great. From the time left London and returned we were well looked after."
* A traveler said: "We loved this tour! Dave was beyond wonderful and we loved all the wonderful food he shared with us. A+ tour!!!!"
* A traveler said: "The tour was amazing and rich in flavors and places visited were the best in the city! Our guide Hazel was informative and truly passionate about chocolate! Definitely recommend for any chocolate addict!"
* A traveler said: "The weather, staff, food and cruise were just perfect. We truly enjoyed the cruise and we would definitely do it again!"
* A traveler said: "If you love your music whatever genre then this is the tour for you !!!! Our guide Lee was so so passionate about music - so informative and made the tour so enjoyable and also loved his singing - definitely recommend and look forward to doing another tour when back in London 👍"
* A traveler said: "Mark A. was an excellent guide, the trip was well thought out and very informative. My 8 year old daughter loved the Harry Potter sites and the additional stops Mark A kindly made at our request. It was a thoroughly enjoyable morning."
* A traveler said: "Very informative and Matt, our guide was very knowledgeable and conducted the tour with a touch of humour. Excellent experience. Thank you hope to do it again soon!"
* A traveler said: "The church is St Clement Danes. The bells rang out Oranges and Lemons whilst we were there. Very unusual."
* A traveler said: "TOP DAY OUT, BEST THING WEVE DONE IN AGES!!! Really interesting and exctingly told, Vas was extremely funny the whole time, would highly recommend to anyone interested in the Krays. Great opportunity to meet a well respected Actor such as Vas."
* A traveler said: "Greg was extremely knowledgeable about London, and the tour was very enlightening. We have mobility problems, and Greg kindly adapted the tour to meet our needs. This tour is a definite must for anyone new to London, or even those not so new (like us) who learned a lot."
* A traveler said: "We had a fantastic tour with Russ! I highly recommend! He is extremely knowledgeable and articulate."
* A traveler said: "Nick was an AMAZING guide! He was so knowledgeable and made sure every person had a great time! The beers were great as well. Perfect way to spend a Sunday afternoon"
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed it all but it was best near the end when it got dark, the boat trip was lovely and then the Tower of London was spooky all lit up. Lula was great fun and engaged well with all the group making it a great atmosphere."
* A traveler said: "This was a great experience. Being able to be there and watch the opening key ceremony was a really cool experience. And being the first people into the tower to have photos without crowds in them and to be able to walk straight in to see the crown jewels was wonderful. Liz was very knowledgeable in her guiding and excellent history lessons."
* A traveler said: "The best parts of the tour were Ben's anecdotal stories along the way about the monarchy and the history of Great Britain that didn't necessarily have directly to do with the tour itself. They added a lot. My only wish is that we would have been able to spend a bit more time at each place - so fascinating and beautiful!"
* A traveler said: "Neil, I mean Charles was a character! His use of verse, song and humor kept a smile on my face. The flare from the aftermath of the parade also added an interesting twist. Well done Sir!"
* A traveler said: "This was a fantastic tour. Enjoyed every minute of it. Our tour guide, Kevin, told us so many bits of history you never hear about. We recommend this tour."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Queen's House
- Tottenham Hotspur Stadium
- Royal Academy of Arts
- Wimbledon Lawn Tennis Museum
- East End
- Cartoon Museum
- Brixton Market
- Piccadilly Theatre
- Banqueting House
- Fan Museum
- Downing Street
- Regent's Park
- Old Spitalfields Market
- London Film Museum
- Fleet Street
- London Chinatown
- Royal Mews
- Things to do in Horley
- Things to do in Stansted Mountfitchet
- Things to do in Cambridge
- Things to do in Oxford
- Things to do in Southampton
- Things to do in Birmingham
- Things to do in Bristol
- Things to do in Cardiff
- Things to do in Bruges
- Things to do in Lille
- Things to do in Manchester
- Things to do in Liverpool
- Things to do in South East England
- Things to do in East of England
- Things to do in Nord-Pas de Calais
Day Trips from London
- London to Buckingham Palace
- London to Eiffel Tower
- London to Westminster Abbey
- London to Kensington Palace
- London to Greenwich
- London to Houses of Parliament & Big Ben
- London to Hyde Park
- London to Leeds Castle
- London to Warwick Castle
- London to Highclere Castle
- London to Blenheim Palace
- London to Dover Castle
- London to University of Oxford
- London to Bicester Village
- London to Stratford-upon-Avon
- London to Southampton
- London to Paddington Station
- London to Salisbury
- London to Warwick
- London to Dover