Top Manama Food & Drink
Saved to wishlist!
4 results | All Manama Tours
Discover the best that the island nation of Bahrain has to offer as you embark on a guided sightseeing tour beginning in the capital, Manama. Join a small group and visit several top landmarks including the Great Mosque, the National Museum, local souks, and an ancient fort. While you explore, your guide informs you of the local history and culture for a well-rounded experience of the island.
Discover Manama highlights, from Al Fateh Mosque to the Bahrain National Museum and Bahrain Fort, on a half-day tour that combines religion, culture, history, and Bahraini cuisine. Covering key sites in just half a day, this Manama tour is a great first taste of the city—or an appealing option for travelers with limited time—and offers the convenience of round-trip transport from selected Manama hotels.
Experience and enjoy the street food through our tour which includes a variety of food types. The tour starts by tasting Falafel followed by a visit to Haji's cafe "the oldest cafe in Manama since 1950" to feel the old traditions. Then our tour guide will give you all the details about the Bahraini cuisine on the way to see the spice market and try the Bahraini sweets in Showaiter. After you will be heading to Aloo Basheer which serves dishes of Arabic cuisine. In the end, you will try Indian sweets.
It’s a fun learning experience. Hello there! By joining this 4 hour class, you'll learn how to make three types of breads from scratch! My experience as a chef in the USA working in Michelin star restaurants as well as in Saudi Arabia, has given me the chance to learn and develop some easy tricks to make everything from scratch and to add love into the food that i cook. you'll be learning to make : 1- Naan bread and AP dough 2- Authentic Italian Focaccia bread 3- Brioche it's a short yet fun and very informative class and i hope you and some of your family members or friends join and we could all learn together and cook with so much love.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Food & Drink in Manama?
The best Food & Drink in Manama according to Viator travelers are:
What Food & Drink in Manama are taking additional safety precautions?
These Manama experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Food & Drink in Manama are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Manama may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Things to do in Doha
- Things to do in Abu Dhabi
- Things to do in Kuwait City
- Things to do in Dubai
- Things to do in Sharjah
- Things to do in Umm Al Quwain
- Things to do in Ras Al Khaimah
- Things to do in Muscat
- Things to do in West Bank
- Things to do in Red Sea
- Things to do in Turkish Black Sea Coast
- Things to do in Cappadocia
- Things to do in Turkish Riviera
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets