Top Matsumoto Classes & Workshops
Saved to wishlist!
2 results | All Matsumoto Tours
100% hands-on from start to finish, experience a uniquely authentic Japanese Cuisine for yourself! Matsumoto is famous for the quality of its Soba (buckwheat flour noodles) and its historic feudal castle! First take a tour of Matsumoto Castle designated a “National Treasure” of Japan due to its well-preserved original structure. Then sample this traditional Japanese dish and even have a go at preparing it yourself! The soba-making workshop is an opportunity to get more than just the literal bite of this tradition. Step into the shoes of an apprentice and learn from an experienced soba master! Discover all the basics and learn how to use authentic soba-making tools. The activity is divided into two stages and it’s completely hands-on from start to finish. The best part is you get to eat your own noodles at the end! This is an exciting and enriching experience you can share with family and friends, and an unforgettable way to discover a unique aspect of Japanese cuisine!
An immersive experience within a local cuisine! Buckwheat has long been grown in Matsumoto, lending to its well-established tradition of Soba noodle making. But that's not all! A tasting of the variety of local Sakes and the discovery of fresh authentic Wasabi of the region awaits you! - Learn a traditional Japanese culinary art from a master While Soba is a simple dish by itself, making the noodles from scratch is a challenge that combines culinary art with precision knife handling and a dash of Japanese discipline. - Taste some of the best local sake with a sommelier Sake is one of Japan’s most famous spirits and is made mainly from water and rice. Consequently, the best quality sake requires an exceptional environment such as the one found in Matsumoto. - Discover all the secrets of real Wasabi The real taste of Wasabi is not what you find in plastic tubes. Yes, the flavor of real Wasabi is just as spicy, but much fresher and more nuanced than the store-bought kind!
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Classes & Workshops in Matsumoto are taking additional safety precautions?
What Classes & Workshops in Matsumoto are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Matsumoto may have limited interaction with crowds:
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets