Things to Do in Maui This Spring
Spring in Maui is a magical time, when the weather is gorgeous and the crowds thin. Travelers visiting between March and May will find plenty of outdoor activities, including whale watching. Here’s how to best enjoy the island this spring.
- Join a whale watching cruise through April to look for migrating humpback whales.
- Travel the Road to Hana to chase waterfalls and rainbows along the scenic drive.
- Go snorkeling and scuba diving at Molokini, Turtle Town, or on the Atlantis Submarine.
- Take a hike and look for blooming jacarandas, plumerias, lilies, and hydrangeas.
- Soar over the island on a helicopter tour.
- Explore Haleakala National Park, and watch a sunrise or sunset.
- Go ziplining over lush rainforests, waterfalls, and valleys.
- Experience local culture and cuisine at a traditional luau.