Top Miami Travel & Transportation Services
28 results | All Miami Tours
* A traveler said: "I really enjoy myself. Everything was beautiful. The tour bus dropped us off on time . They also picked us up on time as well. The mall was real big. They had a lot of good sales. The food was delicious."
* A traveler said: "The transfer was comfortable and even though our disembarkation from the ship was unavoidably delayed when advised, the vehicle was put on hold until we needed it, at no additional cost. A good service and would use again."
* A traveler said: "We had a great time! The views were incredible, the staff was friendly and professional and the boat was awesome!"
* A traveler said: "Person waiting as we Rrived at baggage claim and waited with us and took a our cases to the car. He told us many interesting things on they way to the hotel. Car and driver immaculate even though temperature very hot and humid."
* A traveler said: "Amillio (the tour host) was the best! This trip was soo much fun! The bus came around 7:30 am, we made one stop for breakfast, and left around 6 pm to return to Miami. We had a good time in key west and on the bus! Definitely book this!"
* A traveler said: "I gotta tell you... Jose and Cynthia really made this experience for me! They were friendly, funny and, most importantly, they made me feel comfortable. I'm a big girl and some of the shots I got to preview on their camera screens looked pretty darn flattering! I can't wait to see how everything turned out, but I already know I'm going to be pleased."
* A traveler said: "Everything was on time and on plan. The guide was very friendly and informative. You see a lot more from a bus than from a car and you don't have to pay for parking. Well worth the money."
* A traveler said: "Driver waiting for us at baggage collection. Very helpful and knowledgeable The car was very comfortable and the drive to the hotel was very smooth. Would recommend"
Frequently Asked Questions
- New World Center
- Pérez Art Museum Miami (PAMM)
- Miami Beach Botanical Garden
- World Erotic Art Museum (WEAM)
- Miami Children's Museum
- Homestead-Miami Speedway
- Bass Museum of Art
- Oleta River State Park
- Wynwood Walls
- Aventura Mall
- Coral Gables
- Coral Castle Museum
- Fisher Island
- Rickenbacker Trail
- Mango's Tropical Café
- South Pointe Park
- Bal Harbour
- Vizcaya Museum and Gardens
- Art Deco Historic District
- Things to do in Florida
- Things to do in Fort Lauderdale
- Things to do in Boca Raton
- Things to do in Everglades National Park
- Things to do in West Palm Beach
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Freeport
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in Key West
- Things to do in Cocoa Beach
- Things to do in Sarasota
- Things to do in Cape Canaveral
- Things to do in Nassau
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island
- Things to do in New Providence Island