* A traveler said: "We spent a fantastic day in Capri with Michele. He made the trip interesting and stress free. We were able to see the island, spend time looking around the town, and he worked to get us to the blue grotto as quickly as possible once it opened so we didn’t have to wait in line for very long."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Helga was amazing she got us where we need to go even though Our family was not on time. She pointed out several things on the way up to Mount Vesuvius that were really neat facts. Would definitely do a trip with her again"
* A traveler said: "A truly enjoyable trip across the Italian coast, breathtaking views and great stop spots along the journey! The tour guide Anna was great, warm friendly and knowledgeable she made our experience truly memorable. Special thanks to our driver Giovanni for his patience and punctuality during our little adventure together!"
* A traveler said: "I had a wonderful day, our skipper Andrea was attentive and very accommodating! The Amalfi coastline by boat is spectacular."
* A traveler said: "This tour was amazing!! The blue grotto was so spiritual and beautiful. The island of Capri was breathtaking. Got to swim in one Mediterranean surrounded by cliffs. The tour guide was knowledgeable and super attentive. We had a fabulous time and highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "The tour was organized greatly. Marianna was an excellent tour guide. She is very polite, insightful and full of passion for Pompeii"
* A traveler said: "Rosario is a very skillful driver and an intelligent man with a very good conversation and empathy... we will recommend him to our friends"
* A traveler said: "The tour was excellent. Our guide was great, we had a lot of very tasty food tasting of all kinds and we even came back the day after to some of the places to try more local foods."
* A traveler said: "Ricardo was a great teacher, we learn to make pizza dough and a margherita in the napolitan way ! It was fun and tasty 😋"
* A traveler said: "We had an amazing time! The service was excellent and the trip is really complete. We enjoyed all the different stops that they took us. We would definitely repeat it!"
* A traveler said: "Salvatore our tour guide was the best !!! Really funny and warm he made us feel so comfortable and was willing to explain everything we asked him to. We definitely recommend this tour! The places were amazing and the van was really comfortable to travel with ! Salvatore the best tour guide!"
* A traveler said: "Really enjoyed this tour! Our tour guide during Pompeii was amazing! She switched back and forth from Italian to English, and was so interesting to listen to. We also really enjoyed our pizza lunch, and our guide on the bus. Definitely wear sturdy shoes for the hike up Vesuvius and bring cash for entrance fees."
* A traveler said: "Giovanni, our driver, was amazing. Very kind, drove calmly, and explained the sights to see in each village. You don’t have a lot of time in each village, but it is enough to see the main things."
* A traveler said: "Thank you to Celestina from the Homa family! We all had a great time, and learned a lot about the ruins."
* A traveler said: "Hard to say. If you are coming to Naples, this is a must. Great price, interesting guide. Amazing how the ancient Greeks and Roman's built this. So far ahead of their time"
* A traveler said: "Big thanks to the great guides Federica & Roberta and also to the bus driver Maurizio!!! Thank you for sharing such an amazing experience!!! Very enjoyable and definitely worth to book guides with you! All the best! Ser you next time. Best, Violeta"
* A traveler said: "Amazing tour! Our guide Giusy was very accommodating and timing was spot on! Pompeii tour was great. We then moved over to Capri amazing island."
* A traveler said: "We loved Gianpaolo, he was fun to be around. Great food and sightseeing, very accommodating for a group member with allergies. So much food, that we skipped dessert."
* A traveler said: "First of all, our guide, Marlene was absolutely fantastic, she shared a lot of tips, stories and own experience on the way to the island. It was a stunning trip, and I am on the opinion that everyone should visit Capri once in a lifetime. (PS. Best Caprese salad I have ever tried)"
* A traveler said: "It was a perfect tour. Pompeii was amazing and our guide very helpful. The Amalfi coast is also worth a visit. The time was just enough to get a good taste. Lovely driver as well."
* A traveler said: "The driver was prompt and courteous. The vehicle was comfortable and clean. Told us interesting facts about the area. as he drove."
* A traveler said: "I always enjoy the hop on and off bus tours. Very affordable, and educational. We stopped and ate, went shopping, and just rode and took in the sun and views on top. Very good bang for the bucks!!!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour! Your guide was brilliant, very friendly and entertaining. Plenty of food was sampled and a brief historical of the food and some sights was also provided! Really really great tour, definitely recommend!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Capri and Blue Grotto Day Tour from Naples or Sorrento
- Small-Group Positano and Amalfi Boat Tour from Naples
- Capri & Blue Grotto Boat Trip-Prime Experience with max. 8 guests from Sorrento
- Private Tour: Sorrento, Positano, Amalfi and Ravello Day Trip from Naples
- Pizza and dough lesson: choose between marinara, margherita or fried.
- Bourbon Tunnel (Galleria Borbonica)
- Naples Zoo (Lo Zoo di Napoli)
- Royal Palace of Caserta (Reggia di Caserta)
- Piazza del Gesù Nuovo
- Piazza del Plebiscito
- Saint Elmo’s Castle (Castel Sant'Elmo)
- Basilica of San Domenico Maggiore (Basilica di San Domenico Maggiore)
- Mt. Vesuvius (Monte Vesuvio)
- Central Funicular (Funicolare Centrale)
- Fontanelle Cemetery (Cimitero delle Fontanelle)
- Church of Sant'Anna dei Lombardi (Chiesa di Sant'Anna dei Lombardi)
- Catacombs of San Gaudioso (Catacombe di San Gaudioso)
- Path of the Gods (Sentiero Degli Dei)
- Pio Monte della Misericordia
- San Carlo Opera House (Teatro di San Carlo)
- Church and Monastery of Santa Chiara (Chiesa e Monastero di Santa Chiara)
- Naples National Archaeological Museum (Museo Archeologico Nazionale)
- Macellum of Pozzuoli (Temple of Serapis)
- Basilica of San Francesco di Paola (Basilica di San Francesco di Paola)
- Naples Cathedral (Duomo di San Gennaro)
- Piazza Trieste e Trento
- Castel dell'Ovo
- Picentini Mountain Regional Park (Parco Regionale di Monti Picentini)
- Gesú Nuovo Church (Chiesa del Gesù Nuovo)
- Saint Lucia Neighborhood (Quartiere Santa Lucia)
- Things to do in Pompeii
- Things to do in Sorrento
- Things to do in Positano
- Things to do in Capri
- Things to do in Amalfi
- Things to do in Salerno
- Things to do in Rome
- Things to do in Matera
- Things to do in Palermo
- Things to do in Taormina
- Things to do in Split
- Things to do in Siena
- Things to do in Amalfi Coast
- Things to do in Lazio
- Things to do in Puglia