Top New York City Outdoor Activities
317 results | All New York City Tours
* A traveler said: "It was great! Just wished we would have gone on a longer one but we were in a bit of a rush. Take your time!"
* A traveler said: "Michael was great! Very knowledgeable about the park from the architecture, landscaping, monuments, and other features. We managed to cover a big chunk of the park in a couple of hours. Definitely kept me engaged the entire time and made sure to snap plenty of pictures for me."
* A traveler said: "When I couldn’t find a taxi ether Uber on your area you have to let your customers know that they are not able to get a ride easily from your place"
* A traveler said: "Jerry’s vast and intimate knowledge of the city, coupled with a quick wit made this tour a must do on our NYC visit. The tour was fast paced, upbeat and informative, giving us highlights of the city with his favorite secret gems sprinkled in. I highly recommend booking this tour."
* A traveler said: "Loved the views and stories of the Brooklyn Bridge. I got to try an electric assist bicycle for the first time and I HIGHLY recommend it for the bike tour because of the hills and the bridge entry ramps. Tour guide Eddie was excellent! Very knowledgeable and fun to listen to. He got us safely around traffic and pedestrians."
* A traveler said: "The view, the winds, the people, the water amd the sunset. It was nice and a great sight to see and a cruise way of seeing it."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was full of great information. It was the BEST experience we had in NYC! Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Experience could not have been better. The building and observation deck were both beautiful and not crowded. The staff was so nice and everything was immaculately clean and perfect. This is a most do!!"
* A traveler said: "First time back since the grand opening in June of 2015! I had been wanting to revisit on a day where there was no rush & can really soak it all in. really a stunning view of the cityscape. The staff were all friendly- Emma & Danni did the presentations which were filled with knowledge! Look forward to going back"
* A traveler said: "Tommy was an excellent guide. He was very informative as well. The tour was well paced and the church and history is beautiful."
* A traveler said: "I love that we were able to stop for photos and our driver took some for us. Our driver was funny and knowledgeable about Central Park. It was such a good way to see all of Central Park and a very good date to experience with my man!"
* A traveler said: "We would totally recommend this tour to 1st timers to NYC. It was very informative and beautiful to go completely around Manhattan Island!"
* A traveler said: "It was great! The entire experience was efficient and professional. The flight was quick yet comprehensive in seeing both midtown and downtown Manhattan and the Statue of Liberty. The pilot was very friendly and pointed out both the major and other interesting landmarks. She was extremely personable. I would highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Loved the peaceful ride! Was especially relaxing in the evening after a day of sightseeing in the city! Our guide provided interesting details about the park.❤️"
* A traveler said: "Words can’t describe the feeling of all u see, This is a must see for visitor coming to New York City,"
* A traveler said: "The trip was lots of fun, very reasonably priced and very entertaining. I would do it again and bring more people next time."
* A traveler said: "This is our third time on the beast. We always LOVE it and will be back!!! So fun!!! The music was so good and the boat feels safe but super fun!!"
* A traveler said: "I expected great views, but sub-par food and service. On the contrary, the food and service were amazing along with the views. I highly recommend this experience!"
* A traveler said: "The commentor was great, he provided history that I was not aware of and seeing the statue of liberty was priceless."
* A traveler said: "Excellent experience, on time. We visited all the sites mentioned and always with a very detailed information. The tour guide super friendly and kind."
* A traveler said: "Julian our tour guide was awesome! He allowed us to stop and get ice cream, he had a ton of information! Super peppy and have so much detail of each stop! An awesome tour! Wish we had more time!"
* A traveler said: "Showing my granddaughter NYC, the easy access with the CityPass made this trip very easy! I highly recommend the CityPass!"
* A traveler said: "Jimmy was awesome and very funny!!! I will absolutely do it again next time. The tour was very informative."
* A traveler said: "This tour was so good. Jenn was knowledgeable and engaging. Definitely recommend this tour if you are in New York for a few days and want to capture most of the well-known areas in the day. I also learned how to navigate the subway system on my own to get around the city which was an added bonus!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Active & Outdoor Classes
- Fun & Games
- In the Air
- Motor Sports
- Nature and Wildlife
- On the Ground
- On the Water
- Winter Sports
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- New-York Historical Society Museum and Library
- Frick Collection
- David H. Koch Theater
- Bronx Little Italy
- Eleven Tears Memorial
- One World Trade Center
- General Grant National Memorial
- Winter Garden Theatre
- Upper West Side
- LaGuardia Airport (LGA)
- 42nd Street New York City
- Madison Square Park
- Neue Galerie New York
- Lunt-Fontanne Theatre
- New York City Madison Avenue
- Tiffany & Co. Flagship Store
- Carnegie Hall
- New York City Riverside Park
- Shubert Theatre
- Madame Tussauds New York
- Things to do in New York
- Things to do in Brooklyn
- Things to do in Long Island
- Things to do in Philadelphia
- Things to do in Boston
- Things to do in Salem
- Things to do in Washington DC
- Things to do in Buffalo
- Things to do in Niagara Falls
- Things to do in Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in Pittsburgh
- Things to do in Montreal
- Things to do in Toronto
- Things to do in Pennsylvania
- Things to do in Massachusetts
Day Trips from New York City
- New York City to California
- New York City to Pennsylvania
- New York City to Boston
- New York City to Philadelphia
- New York City to Harvard University
- New York City to Massachusetts
- New York City to Virginia
- New York City to New Jersey
- New York City to Brooklyn
- New York City to Southampton
- New York City to Newark
- New York City to Cambridge
- New York City to Long Island
- New York City to Lancaster