New York City Tours
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed the little stories that Rachel told us. We would never have known any of that just walking around. And, her tidbits about how to tip and where to eat were great!"
* A traveler said: "The most memorable parts when we were on the Edge taking picture so scared but exciting. Too much fun with my friends."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was incredible! So knowledgeable. We had a great day and learned alot. Seeing the statue up close was fantastic. Ellis Island was something to see and our tour guide had a way of putting us there at the time the settlers came here and feeling what they experienced."
* A traveler said: "The view was so amazing,you can see virtually the entire city from borough to borough would definitely recommend it for all to see thanks again for the view"
* A traveler said: "The videos of the planes striking the WTC towers had me reliving the events of that day. The memorial art wall recalling the color of the sky that day was especially moving"
* A traveler said: "The whole experience was perfectly wonderful! I loved the live band. They were phenomenal. The food was superb. All the staff was friendly and professional. Seeing the Statute of Liberty for the very fist time was a humbling experience. Thank you all for a lovely evening."
* A traveler said: "The guide, Ray, was our favorite part of the tour. His personal experience in relations to the events of 9/11 made the whole tour especially noteworthy."
* A traveler said: "Absolutely the best experience ever! It's the only way we were able to see all the landmarks during our weekend trip. The tour guide was awesome and knew so much information! The pilot ensured everyone on board were able to view all the landmarks. Our 7:30 pm time slot was perfect to see the city's sunset and the night life start to come alive!"
* A traveler said: "The Gorillas and the Lions were my favorite. Oh yeah can't forget the Rhinos love their massive size. Real life adventure. Over all ot was a wonderful day."
* A traveler said: "I loved the experience of flying in a helicopter, everyone was very kind and I am going to do it again, with my Husband."
* A traveler said: "The view, the winds, the people, the water amd the sunset. It was nice and a great sight to see and a cruise way of seeing it."
* A traveler said: "Everything was awesome we are definitely coming back the food the atmosphere the staff all Aboveboard to our taste… thank you"
* A traveler said: "Beautiful experience. The history of the building along with the views from 86th observatory is something I’ll never forget"
* A traveler said: "My trip to 9/11 memorial was extremely memorable and our guide Micheal was fantastic and very informative! Loved the entire experience!"
* A traveler said: "The very nice red shirt guys had nice personalities, answered questions; had good drivers and enjoyed the Downtown trip immensely! Seeing all the districts and listening to the audio made it interesting! Ghost Busters, Library!!!"
* A traveler said: "Such a great experience. Took my Niece and Nephew from Washington state. My Nephew was able to sit in front with the pilot. Took tons of great pics and videos. Outstanding views of the city and Statue of Liberty. Definitely worth the money. An experience they will never forget."
* A traveler said: "We had an incredible time. From a smooth check-in to take off. From the clean aircraft to a friendly and experienced pilot. From the sweeping panoramic views of the city, to the informative tour of famous land marks. Wonderful company to book through and great adventure to experience. We will return!"
* A traveler said: "It was truly a wonderful experience. To the point where my mom cried with joy. This is very memorable and I would reccomend Brian as a great tour guide. He keeps everyone needs in mind and makes sure everyone has a great time."
* A traveler said: "The most excellent tour guide provided A Fabulous history of NYC relating to Old St Patrick’s Basilica"
* A traveler said: "Great!! Good! Excellent. Wow! Amazing ! Sweet. Fantastic! For sure ! Beautifull. Awesome! Yeahhhhhhhhh"
* A traveler said: "Experience could not have been better. The building and observation deck were both beautiful and not crowded. The staff was so nice and everything was immaculately clean and perfect. This is a most do!!"
* A traveler said: "The trip was lots of fun, very reasonably priced and very entertaining. I would do it again and bring more people next time."
* A traveler said: "Had a wonderful experience on this, got to see the whole city and take good pictures and meet some great people on the flight"
* A traveler said: "Amazing. Exhilarating. Great ride. Great pilots. A bit tightly cramped though. I think the helicopters should not fly with more than 4 passengers. They currently fly 6."
Frequently Asked Questions
- New York Botanical Garden (NYBG)
- One World Trade Center
- Winter Garden Atrium
- National Museum of the American Indian–New York
- New York City Madison Avenue
- Manhattan Cruise Terminal
- New York Harbor
- General Grant National Memorial
- Cafe Wha?
- Belvedere Castle
- Radio City Music Hall
- New York City St. Patrick's Cathedral
- Palace Theatre
- Columbus Circle
- United Nations Headquarters
- Music Box Theatre
- Marquis Theatre
- Hudson Theatre
- Neue Galerie New York
- Nederlander Theater
- National September 11 Memorial & Museum
- One World Observatory
- Statue of Liberty
- Top of the Rock
- Manhattan Skyline
- Empire State Building
- Things to do in New York
- Things to do in Brooklyn
- Things to do in Long Island
- Things to do in Philadelphia
- Things to do in Boston
- Things to do in Salem
- Things to do in Washington DC
- Things to do in Buffalo
- Things to do in Niagara Falls
- Things to do in Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in Pittsburgh
- Things to do in Montreal
- Things to do in Toronto
- Things to do in Pennsylvania
- Things to do in Massachusetts