Top Niagara Falls & Around Night Cruises
Saved to wishlist!
10 results | All Niagara Falls & Around Tours
Get ready for an unforgettable night at Niagara Falls on this evening tour. Settle in at a restaurant right near Horseshoe Falls for a 3-course dinner, and peer out the wall of windows for dramatic views of the thundering falls lit up in vivid hues. Then, a Hornblower cruise takes you tantalizingly close to the mighty cascade. Finally, head to the tower where the spotlights are mounted, and change the color before settling in for a spectacular fireworks show.
Experience the mesmerizing Niagara Falls by day and night on this all-inclusive full-day tour. Ascend the Skylon Tower, feel the falls’ mist aboard a Hornblower cruise, and visit Journey Behind the Falls. After the sun sets, settle in for a gourmet meal at a restaurant offering dramatic views of Horseshoe Falls lit up in vivid hues. Head to the tower where the spotlights are mounted, and change the color! Hotel transport included on this small-group tour limited to seven people.
Get to know the best of Niagara Falls on this tour. Visit some of the area’s top attractions, like the incredible view from the top of the Skylon Tower, then head across the border to get front and center with the water on an exciting Maid of the Mist cruise. When Maid of the Mist is not running, embark on the thrilling Journey Behind the Falls excursion. Hotel pickup and drop-off in Niagara Falls (Ontario and New York) included.
Get to know the best of Niagara Falls, Canada on this 5-hour, small group tour. Led by a guide, visit some of the area’s top attractions. Check out the view from the top of the Skylon Tower and take the thrilling Journey Behind the Falls excursion. Then during the summer and fall months, get front and center with the water on an exciting Hornblower cruise, Canada’s most iconic visitor experience, to see Niagara Falls up close. During the winter and spring months, see the exciting Butterfly Conservatory and Niagara Fury. Hotel pickup and drop-off are included.
Learn more about Niagara-on-the-Lake’s thriving wine industry, and visit one of the region’s leading wineries, during this private tasting session. Pick from multiple convenient start times, make your own way to the winery, and get ready to indulge. You’ll taste four different locally made wines; will nibble cheese, charcuterie, and other snacks on the side; and will learn more about the winemaking process from your host.
The Niagara region may be best known for its famous waterfalls, but the surrounding countryside offers the perfect conditions for grapevines to thrive. On this tour, travel in comfort to Niagara wineries with your guide and sample some of the delicate wines in production. With lunch plus pickup and drop-off at your Niagara Falls or Niagara-on-the-Lake accommodation included, learn what makes Niagara wines so special.
Raise a glass to the burgeoning wine region of Niagara-on-the-Lake during this wine tour of the area’s growing collection of winemakers. Explore award-winning wineries in the heart of what’s known as Canada’s ‘Wine Belt,’ savoring tastings at each stop and plenty of opportunities to purchase your favorite bottles. Have time to stop to purchase lunch at local eatery. A driver-guide, shuttle bus or touring van, and tasting fees are all included.
Overview Enjoy the quiet country bicycle trails and vineyards of scenic Niagara-on-the-Lake, often described as the prettiest town in Ontario, on this guided biking and wine tasting tour. Choose from the 6.5-hour tour, complete with two-course lunch, or the half day 4 hour tour. Pedal over generally flat, simple biking routes to the region’s best wineries to taste unique Canadian wines, including Ontario's famous ice wine.
Discover the highlights of Canada’s burgeoning Niagara wine region on this engaging, small-group tour. Meet your guide directly at your Niagara Falls or Niagara-on-the-Lake accommodation, and travel in a comfortable minibus. You’ll visit three or four top-rated local wineries. Enjoy numerous tastes at each, discover how wine is made, tour the vineyards, and even enjoy a wine-and-cheese pairing at one of the stops. At the end of your adventure, return directly to your hotel.
Immerse yourself in picturesque Niagara-on-the-Lake—and visit four of the region’s top-rated wineries—on this half-day biking tour. Meet your guide at the departure location, or upgrade for pickup locally or from Niagara Falls to make logistics even simpler. Then, grab your bike and helmet and set off. You’ll cycle roughly 15 miles (25 kilometers), and will taste red, white, and ice wine as you go. In between, stop for a gourmet picnic lunch.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Night Cruises in Niagara Falls & Around?
The best Night Cruises in Niagara Falls & Around according to Viator travelers are:
What Night Cruises in Niagara Falls & Around are taking additional safety precautions?
These Niagara Falls & Around experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Night Cruises in Niagara Falls & Around are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Niagara Falls & Around may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- On the Ground
- On the Water
- Dinner Cruises
- Night Cruises
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- Day Cruises
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Unique Experiences
- Classes & Workshops
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Nightmares Fear Factory Tours & Tickets
- Niagara Falls IMAX Theatre Tours & Tickets
- Queen Victoria Park Tours & Tickets
- Louis Tussaud's Waxworks Tours & Tickets
- Fallsview Indoor Waterpark Tours & Tickets
- Kurtz Orchards Tours & Tickets
- Safari Niagara Tours & Tickets
- Ripley's Believe It or Not! Niagara Falls Tours & Tickets
- Greg Frewin Theatre Tours & Tickets
- Rainbow Bridge Tours & Tickets
- Niagara Parks Butterfly Conservatory Tours & Tickets
- White Water Walk Tours & Tickets
- Ripley's 4D Moving Theater Niagara Falls Tours & Tickets
- Ravine Vineyard Estate Winery Tours & Tickets
- Whirlpool Aero Car Tours & Tickets
- Jackson-Triggs Winery Tours & Tickets
- Niagara SkyWheel Tours & Tickets
- Peller Estates Winery Tours & Tickets
- Outlet Collection at Niagara Tours & Tickets
- Table Rock Welcome Centre Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in Ontario
- Things to do in Niagara Falls
- Things to do in Buffalo
- Things to do in Toronto
- Things to do in Pittsburgh
- Things to do in Philadelphia
- Things to do in New York City
- Things to do in Washington DC
- Things to do in Brooklyn
- Things to do in Montreal
- Things to do in Long Island
- Things to do in Boston
- Things to do in Salem
- Things to do in New York
- Things to do in Pennsylvania
- Two Days in Niagara Falls
- Hornblower Niagara Cruises
- Niagara Falls in Summer
- How to Spend 2 Days on the Canadian Side of Niagara Falls
- How to Spend 3 Days at Niagara Falls
- How to Spend 1 Day on the Canadian Side of Niagara Falls
- Niagara Falls After Dark: Light Shows and Fireworks
- Things to Do at Niagara Falls This Summer
- Hornblower Niagara Cruises
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets