Top Osaka Prefecture Classes & Workshops
Saved to wishlist!
5 results | All Osaka Prefecture Tours
I can offer two Japanese unique experiences, molding soft sweet into seasonal flower and tea ceremony. The location is near JR Ibaraki station which is both close to the centers of Kyoto and Osaka about 13 - 20 min by JR rapid-transit train.
Sakura (cherry blossom) viewing is a popular Japanese pastime in spring. Experience your own hanami (blossom viewing picnic) on this fun small-group cycle tour. You’ll meet your guide at JR Ibaraki station and set out for the Expo ’70 Commemorative Park. En route, stop at a cooking studio to prepare your own bento lunch box for your picnic. At the park, sit under the cherry trees and enjoy your meal.
It’ll take 2.5 hours to take this hands-on takoyaki cooking from scratch. If you make takoyaki with my recipe, the outside will have crunchy texture while the inside is creamy, and it has UMAMI taste even without takoyaki sauce. But I love to eat takoyaki with sauce which is a general way to eat takoyaki too!! In this workshop two kinds of takoyaki will be prepared because I couldn’t choose only one. One is a bit sweet which is similar to original takoyaki sauce, and the other is made with soy sauce base. While we are grilling takoyaki balls, we will make miso soup (soup with miso and Japanese fundamental soup stock), Japanese cucumber salad and black sugar dessert. You might need some practice to make a perfect takoyaki, but don’t worry!! You can grasp the techniques of takoyaki making shortly with my tips with you. After cooking, let's have takoyakia, miso soup, cucumber salad and a Japanese-style sweets, and Osaka coke or mineral water.
Tonkatsu is one of Japanese daily dishes that most locals love. I provide plain and arranged Tonkatsu, you will be able to cook it by yourselves to your family, friends and so on. It’s fun cooking!!
For those who understand how to cook effectively with charcoal or firewood Not so much in Japan. I will teach you the basic usage of charcoal and charcoal. It also teaches temperature control and how to prepare meat for smoking. I will show you the smoked meat because it tastes great.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Classes & Workshops in Osaka Prefecture?
What Classes & Workshops in Osaka Prefecture are taking additional safety precautions?
What Classes & Workshops in Osaka Prefecture are good for avoiding crowds?
- Things to do in Izumisano
- Things to do in Kansai Prefecture
- Things to do in Nagano Prefecture
- Things to do in Kanagawa Prefecture
- Things to do in Osaka
- Things to do in Kyoto
- Things to do in Nagano
- Things to do in Kamakura
- Things to do in Musashino
- Things to do in Tokyo Prefecture
- Things to do in Kanto
- Things to do in Saitama Prefecture
- Things to do in Chiba Prefecture
- Things to do in Fukuoka Prefecture
- Things to do in Nagasaki Prefecture
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets