* A traveler said: "Excellent informative tour, very knowledgeable host, would recommend highly. Historical aspect particularly good."
* A traveler said: "A brilliant trip on the boat seeing the hidden beauty of Oxford with a knowledgeable skipper! The boat was really comfortable and included cushions and blankets as well as being able to bring drinks on board from The Folly. Definitely worth the trip and great value"
* A traveler said: "We as family had a lovely experience in Oxford. The weather was lovely and the people from City sightseeing very friendly and knowledgeable. The tour bus guide gave us good tips on the places to see, eat and enjoy the city."
* A traveler said: "Lovely evening from start to finish. Henry our captain was a pleasure to listen and chat to. The food and wine was outstanding. Highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "Very entertaining and informative walk. The guide Heidi was encyclopaedic with Morse, Lewis & Endeavour knowledge! *****"
* A traveler said: "I enjoyed the charming countryside views . The timeless buildings and winding roads and undulating meadows were picture perfect. Colin was so friendly, he responded to communications promptly and his driving was very pleasant apart from his entertaining story telling. I would recommend this trip to all . Very happy 😃"
* A traveler said: "The in depth knowledge that our guide, Peter, had of the Harry Potter story, its author and Oxford city made it very enjoyable. Our guide quizzed us along the way, making it fun for all in the group, stopping to point things out, tell funny stories and show us photos relevant to the tour"
* A traveler said: "The guide was absolutely fantastic. He had a story for every situation. The picnic was great. We had a great evening."
* A traveler said: "Ian Mowbray-Williams was the most amazing guide After picking our family up at our hotel he took us to little hidden gems, stopped for priceless family photographs and was the highlight of our 18 day trip! He truly listened and conformed this day to our specific desires. We would highly recommend this tour and most especially this guide !"
* A traveler said: "Reasonable Price. Fruitful and well plan Tour. Very friendly and Their English are easy to understand."
* A traveler said: "Very nice tour in the sunshine - was about 45 mins and tour guide/skipper was very knowledgeable about Oxford. Worth doing."
* A traveler said: "The weather was awful but Trevor was such an engaging, knowledgable and entertaining guide that he made the day really memorable. Would highly recommend him. Thank you Trevor for a brilliant two hours."
* A traveler said: "The tour guide was very knowledgable and I learnt lots of interesting history about Oxford. The tour was just the right length"
* A traveler said: "Booked onto the 2 hour tour and our guide Tony was brilliant, knowledgable, informative and went just at the right pace for everyone. Would highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "The guide was very knowledgeable, the pace of delivery was good. Would definitely recommend. Tour was interesting, lots of interesting stories."
Oxford, the Cotswolds and Stratford-upon-Avon Day Trip from Oxford including Shakespeare's Birthplace
* A traveler said: "It was a full day but we were glad to see everything in the area. The guide gave us a lot of interesting information."
* A traveler said: "A great way to get a quick overview of the region. Tom was a great guide..."
* A traveler said: "What a beautiful place and we were shown round by the most excellent tour guide, so informative / knowledgeable not only about Inspector Morse etc but also about Oxford.. shame it didn't go on for longer..."
* A traveler said: "Driver/guide was very knowledgeable and friendly, as well as a very safe driver. A little cramped for time in Bath, but overall an excellent tour."
* A traveler said: "As a Morse fan I found the tour very interesting and the guide very knowledgeable. Seeing the locations around Oxford where Morse, Endeavour and Lewis was filmed was a great experience."
* A traveler said: "Heidi did an excellent job showing so many beautiful locations in Oxford associated with the great TV shows Morse, Lewis and Endeavor that I lost count! She also included interesting highlights of Oxford history. I highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "We had a most interesting and informative tour with our guide, Chris. He hit all the highlights and also included things he thought we might enjoy after getting to know us a bit. He was very knowledgeable and personable. We would book him again for another focused tour."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Sarah was excellent. Very knowledgeable and made it a fun experience. A welcome drink followed by a generous taste of the products made. Interesting to talk to one of the artisans working there too and watch the process in action."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Cotswolds and Blenheim Palace Private Day Tour from Oxford
- Oxford, the Cotswolds and Stratford-upon-Avon Day Trip from Oxford including Shakespeare's Birthplace
- Cotswold Walks & Villages Tour from Stratford-upon-Avon or Moreton-in-Marsh
- 'Inspector Morse,' 'Lewis,' and 'Endeavour' Walking Tour of Oxford
- Inspector Morse Filming Locations Walking Tour in Oxford PUBLIC tour
- Oxford Botanic Garden
- Sheldonian Theatre
- Oxford Town Hall
- Trinity College
- Carfax Junction
- Magdalen College
- Oxford Castle & Prison
- History of Science Museum
- Balliol College
- Ashmolean Museum
- Blenheim Palace
- Bodleian Library
- Radcliffe Camera
- Oxford Covered Market
- Christ Church College
- All Souls College
- University of Oxford
- Bridge of Sighs
- Things to do in South East England
- Things to do in London
- Things to do in Birmingham
- Things to do in Southampton
- Things to do in Bristol
- Things to do in Horley
- Things to do in Stansted Mountfitchet
- Things to do in Cambridge
- Things to do in Cardiff
- Things to do in Manchester
- Things to do in Liverpool
- Things to do in Bruges
- Things to do in Lille
- Things to do in East of England
- Things to do in South West England