Top Punta Cana Outdoor Activities
485 results | All Punta Cana Tours
* A traveler said: "What an amazing experience! You should definitely do this excursion. Driving the ATV was a lot of fun. The coffee, chocolate and mamajuana tasting was very nice. The cave was refreshing. The macao beach is not that good, it is not as advertised"
* A traveler said: "Was worth the cost of admission. Beautiful scenery and a relaxed guide. Beautiful and obedient horses."
* A traveler said: "We had a great time and our guide Charli was awesome! Would definitely recommend, we had a four person family buggy but other options available. All around fun excursion!"
* A traveler said: "This experience was so much fun. We completed a total of 12 cables. It did become tiresome with all of the steps and walking uphill. Pictures were awesome and the staff were nice and professional."
* A traveler said: "Best excursion. Charlie our tour guide was awesome next time I come I'll request him again. I will say you will get really muddy make sure you bring some goggles and maybe a towel."
* A traveler said: "It showed us the beautiful countryside and showed us all aspects of the Dominican. Take lots of $1 bills with you to give the little children you see. I would definitely recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "We had a great time on the dune buggies. For me it was more of the riding than the pit stops but overall a great time."
* A traveler said: "Was a little upset that I booked atvs and when we got there they said they didn’t have enough but they compensated us the difference. Our tour guide Charlie was nothing short of amazing. He made the experience well worth it. He was very informative and helpful."
* A traveler said: "Team was pro and nice. Everything was exactly as described, no forced sale. Is there worth my 5 & 8 year old, I Would definitely recommand."
* A traveler said: "Extremely fun excursion. We were completely muddy. I suggest bringing a bandana, safety glasses and a change of clothes. Only complaint is we moved a little to fast through the Flintstone exhibits in the cave."
* A traveler said: "Great time! My 9 year old had a blast! The zipline was amazing and the monkeys were awesome! My hubby got peed on and it was certainly a highlight for my son!"
* A traveler said: "Very nice trip!! We had a wonderful time. Our tour guide Rico and the driver Felis did their best to make everyone have fun. Highly recommended"
* A traveler said: "Horseback riding & zip lining were my favorite parts!! We stopped at so many places through the city including the church!"
* A traveler said: "Amazing! Just bring cash if you want to tip and to pay for the amazing photos that they will take. Gorgeous beach and nice people!"
* A traveler said: "Great experience, excellent team. Good costumer service. We had fun. Loved it. The tours were amazing."
* A traveler said: "Great time Great staff Will for sure come back We wasn’t expecting to do so much but it was perfect. A lot of mud but it was fun."
* A traveler said: "Water 💦 it’s beautiful n I love the part when you start to get dirty best experience book with them you won’t regret it"
* A traveler said: "Our Guide Wilkin did a great job... just be prepared for hard seats on the bike that'll hurt your buttocks. The only suggestion is the company need seat cushions.. thx Jose for the photos"
* A traveler said: "We really recommend Macao Buggy adventures, the staff are friendly and the trip was completely awesome!"
* A traveler said: "I had a great time, everything was very organized. The tour is long but worth every second. I will definitely come back again. The guide leader, driver, horse keepers and everyone I encounter was very helpful."
* A traveler said: "This was a lot of fun. I forgot their names but the tour guide and the mechanic from Haiti were awesome. The photographer was really good too. One suggestion I would make would be to offer a package price (or options) up front for the pics... so people know about how much to bring. Because unfortunately we used most of our money for shopping and tips....and we had to buy glasses too. The pics were great but were more than what we wanted to pay per person as a group but some of us would've gotten at least 1. I wish we were able to pay to get a discount or by email at a later date (maybe 48 or 72 hrs). But now we know for next time. They provided trash bags for your stuff but I would recommend a waterproof cinch bag or something for your belongings that doesn't tear easily. We wore tennis shoes but I would recommend crocs or rain boots that will wash off easily. I'm still washing the mud out LOL. We had mud everywhere --but that's what made it fun. The beach you go to is amazing. And the cenote was cool too. We all said we would definitely do this again and be more prepared. Don't forget to bring a waterproof case for your camera and sunglasses or goggles. All in all we recommend this tour operator. They took very good care of us ladies. Definitely tip these guys. They deserve it ❤"
* A traveler said: "We had a blast!!!!! Everyone enjoyed each activity. Some people were afraid of the horses, but they are so well trained and there weren’t any issues. Highly recommend doing this!"
* A traveler said: "Having a private ride with my daughter was amazing and getting a tour of the grounds after was great"
* A traveler said: "I absolutely loved everything about this excursion. The guides were excellent and very interactive and informative. So so much and learned so much. Definitely recommend."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Active & Outdoor Classes
- In the Air
- Motor Sports
- Nature and Wildlife
- On the Ground
- On the Water
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Things to do in La Romana
- Things to do in Samaná
- Things to do in Santo Domingo
- Things to do in Arecibo
- Things to do in Luquillo
- Things to do in Puerto Plata
- Things to do in Fajardo
- Things to do in Oranjestad
- Things to do in St John's
- Things to do in Kralendijk
- Things to do in Kingston
- Things to do in Ocho Rios
- Things to do in Antigua
- Things to do in Caribbean Coast
- Things to do in New Providence Island