Top Punta Cana Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
488 results | All Punta Cana Tours
* A traveler said: "This was an amazing trip and a must if you visit Dominican Republic. The tour guide was amazing! He kept everyone active and was well knowledgeable. Everyone was awesome. Definitely recommend."
* A traveler said: "What an amazing experience! You should definitely do this excursion. Driving the ATV was a lot of fun. The coffee, chocolate and mamajuana tasting was very nice. The cave was refreshing. The macao beach is not that good, it is not as advertised"
* A traveler said: "We had a great time and our guide Charli was awesome! Would definitely recommend, we had a four person family buggy but other options available. All around fun excursion!"
* A traveler said: "This tour was amazing, we were granted entry to places that you couldn’t just walk into. Tour guides were exceptional!! Multi-lingual and very knowledgeable! Highly recommend this company and tour."
* A traveler said: "Best excursion. Charlie our tour guide was awesome next time I come I'll request him again. I will say you will get really muddy make sure you bring some goggles and maybe a towel."
* A traveler said: "Horseback riding & zip lining were my favorite parts!! We stopped at so many places through the city including the church!"
* A traveler said: "Very nice trip!! We had a wonderful time. Our tour guide Rico and the driver Felis did their best to make everyone have fun. Highly recommended"
* A traveler said: "It was amazing !!! The water is a paradise ! The people are the sweetest and fun so much FUN’! The catamaran snd then the fast boat was incredible !!"
* A traveler said: "Extremely fun excursion. We were completely muddy. I suggest bringing a bandana, safety glasses and a change of clothes. Only complaint is we moved a little to fast through the Flintstone exhibits in the cave."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Dario was by far one of the best guides I have had. He was so passionate and knowledgeable of the city and country. He was friendly and took care of everyone. Our bus driver Rene was also great!"
* A traveler said: "The staff were amazing and very kind! They made it a very fun experience! The boat was clean. The drinks and food were very good as well. Snorkeling was good, except for poor visibility from the hurricane that was offshore. Overall, a wonderful experience! Well worth it!"
* A traveler said: "I had a great time, everything was very organized. The tour is long but worth every second. I will definitely come back again. The guide leader, driver, horse keepers and everyone I encounter was very helpful."
* A traveler said: "It showed us the beautiful countryside and showed us all aspects of the Dominican. Take lots of $1 bills with you to give the little children you see. I would definitely recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "Pablo.....we love learning about the culture of the community we visit. Pablo gaves us not only a sense of the DR, but tried to ensure we understood the essence of the country and its people. HE WAS AMAZING!"
* A traveler said: "Mike was our tour guide and a local Santo Domingo resident. He was very knowledgeable and enjoyed sharing the history of his beloved city. It was a great experience."
* A traveler said: "The driver was very accommodating and made the ride very enjoyable. They were on time and helpful. Overall great experience."
* A traveler said: "Prompt smooth ride and helpful drivers. Got tips on what were the best restaurants to get food, and what excursions to try."
* A traveler said: "Team was pro and nice. Everything was exactly as described, no forced sale. Is there worth my 5 & 8 year old, I Would definitely recommand."
* A traveler said: "Greaaaat service and greaaat prices. I recommend it very much. We were 13 people in our group and everything went very smoothly."
* A traveler said: "Everything was as promised. No rush and enough time at each destination. Highly recommended and much appreciated"
* A traveler said: "Perfect trip during the week to see the life of Dominican Republic in action. True life and culture."
* A traveler said: "Great experience, excellent team. Good costumer service. We had fun. Loved it. The tours were amazing."
* A traveler said: "The combination of 4 great adventures. Got to hold a sting ray and pet a shark. Seeing punta cana from the air, breathtaking! Charlie our guide was awesome. Finished with a sandbar party. Loved every minute of it. Quick transition to each adventure. Felt very safe the entire time."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Saona Island Paradise From Punta Cana
- Half-Day Adventure: 4x4 ATV, Water Cave and Dominican Culture At Punta Cana
- Wild Buggy Eco Adventure from Punta Cana
- 5 tours in 1 - Horseback Riding / City Tour / Cacao Farm / Zipline / Dune Buggy
- From Punta Cana: Saona Island & Altos de Chavon Day Trip with Lunch and Open Bar
- Things to do in La Romana
- Things to do in Samaná
- Things to do in Santo Domingo
- Things to do in Arecibo
- Things to do in Luquillo
- Things to do in Puerto Plata
- Things to do in Fajardo
- Things to do in Oranjestad
- Things to do in St John's
- Things to do in Kralendijk
- Things to do in Kingston
- Things to do in Ocho Rios
- Things to do in Antigua
- Things to do in Caribbean Coast
- Things to do in New Providence Island