Top Punta Cana Unique Experiences
Saved to wishlist!
7 results | All Punta Cana Tours
Drive a dune buggy down the lush tropical trails around Punta Cana to explore the authentic side of Dominican life. During this 4-hour tour with a local guide, head for Macao Beach, bumping along dirt roads through rural areas past banana, cocoa and coffee plantations. Stop at a cave containing a fresh water lagoon to rinse off and splash around. At Macao Beach, explore the white sand shoreline and play in the waves. Round-trip transportation from Punta Cana hotels is included.
Taino's Gourmet Kitchen lab offers you the opportunity to learn about one of the Dominican flagship products, "The Cacao Fruit". We will teach about Cacao history and what are their benefits. The fun part begins when our master chocolate starts making the magic of chocolate, where you also will be realizing your own chocolate with Master instructions. We will be doing some contest and entertainment during the class.
Combine ziplining and horseback riding on the Jurassic Park Cowboy Trail on this 3.5-hour excursion from Cabarete. Tropical fruit snack, nonalcoholic refreshments, and round-trip hotel transportation provided.
Saddle up to discover the golden beaches, wild rivers, and lush forests of the Dominican Republic on this 2-hour horseback riding tour from Punta Cana. Whether you’re an experienced rider or it’s your first time on horseback, you’ll enjoy local wildlife and spectacular views, as you gallop along the beach or take a leisurely ride through the countryside.
The tour starts at Magua Community where we will meet the local hiking guides. Living your vehicle in a safe parking place and riding on horse or hiking to the National Park Salto de La Jalda, with a time of three hours to arrive there. The path consists of 16. kilometers total, it is a long experience through the Dominican Forest, Passing by Cacaos, Coconuts, and Coffee forest.Almost the entire trail has the shade of a large amount of cacao forest planted before the area is declared Salto de La Jalda National Park. Apart from the cocoa in the land of the National Park of La Jalda, you can also see coffee plantations. There you can take a short break, from where you can see a general amazing view of the Salto de La Jalda. We will continue until the waterfalls. swimming and taking rest or photos before going back to the vehicle through the same trail. It's always good to have an early start.
Learn how to surf along one of the Dominican Republic’s most beautiful beaches with this 2-hour surf lesson in Punta Cana. Spend some time learning the basics of surfing from the safety of the sand, and then hit the water with confidence as you practice your skills riding the waves. With hotel pickup and drop-off included, this lesson is not only easy to understand, but easy to get to, too.
Flytographer Private Vacation Photo Shoot Connect with a local hand-picked professional photographer in Punta Cana and capture your most memorable moments during this private photo shoot. Get insider tips on the best things to do in Punta Cana, including where to eat & what to see from your vacation photographer. Return from your trip with beautiful, high-quality vacation photos — the best souvenir ever. We specialize in: - honeymoons - family trips - engagements - anniversaries - romantic getaways - multi-generational trips - babymoons - solo travellers - and just because! With over 10,000 5-star reviews, Flytographer is the global leader in vacation photography and has captured over 3 million memories for travellers across six continents. We’ve been featured across A-list media, including Conde Nast Traveler, Oprah, Forbes, Travel + Leisure, New York Times, BRIDES, Martha Stewart Weddings, InStyle Magazine, Elle, Buzzfeed, Refinery29, Huffington Post, & many more.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Unique Experiences in Punta Cana?
The best Unique Experiences in Punta Cana according to Viator travelers are:
What Unique Experiences in Punta Cana are taking additional safety precautions?
These Punta Cana experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Unique Experiences in Punta Cana are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Punta Cana may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Imagine Punta Cana Disco Tours & Tickets
- Casa Ponce de León Tours & Tickets
- Indigenous Eyes Ecological Park and Reserve (Parque Ojos Indigenas) Tours & Tickets
- Hoyo Azul Lagoon Tours & Tickets
- Imagine Punta Cana Tours & Tickets
- La Hacienda Park Tours & Tickets
- La Cana Golf Course Tours & Tickets
- Juanillo Beach (Playa Juanillo) Tours & Tickets
- Fun Fun Cave (Cueva Fun Fun) Tours & Tickets
- Cocotal Golf and Country Club Tours & Tickets
- Coco Bongo Punta Cana Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in La Romana
- Things to do in Samaná
- Things to do in Santo Domingo
- Things to do in Arecibo
- Things to do in Luquillo
- Things to do in Puerto Plata
- Things to do in Fajardo
- Things to do in Oranjestad
- Things to do in St John's
- Things to do in Kralendijk
- Things to do in Kingston
- Things to do in Ocho Rios
- Things to do in Antigua
- Things to do in Caribbean Coast
- Things to do in New Providence Island
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets