San Antonio Tours
* A traveler said: "The Hop on Hop off bus we used it all day to get around. The Tower of the America had breathtaking views. The Riverwalk Boat Ride was very enjoyable. Love San Antonio will be back!!"
* A traveler said: "It was a wonderful entire day experience. Lots to see and do. The food is good and the drinks are delightful. I definitely recommend going with family"
* A traveler said: "We absolutely loved the hop off and on double decker bus and the river boat tour! Definitely worth it."
* A traveler said: "The tour bus is a must as it shows you a great snapshot of the city and places to visit. If you stay on the bus for the whole trip it’s only about an hour long but you can hop on n off around the whole loop. The buckhorn saloon is a great place for anyone, a must see. Our family really enjoyed the boat tour as well because enough get to see the riverwalk and we used it to plan out our walk for the evening. We’re headed to tower of America’s today. All in all a fantastic package!"
* A traveler said: "Alex showed us so many interesting sites in and around the city, where it all began, La Vita, to museums, beautiful St Joseph’s Catholic Church, parks, Japanese Tea Garden, great lunch at La Tierra in Market Square complete with a serenade and the missions on the south side of town. Alex was very informative and accommodating."
* A traveler said: "Domingo did an excellent job bringing the knowledge of the Missions to life. Our tour was such a memorable experience."
* A traveler said: "Great tour. Our guide was wonderful. Hope to get her again next time. Haven't been yo San Antonio since childhood. As an adult I appreciated it even more. So much history. Enjoyed the tour greatly."
* A traveler said: "Madam Mae was wonderful, she made the experience. Love the history! The places the tour took us was exciting with exciting stories. My family thoroughly enjoyed actually seeing the actual places where ghosts could be seen. We loved the mixture of being on the bus, and actually getting off the bus and seeing up close the places of her stories."
* A traveler said: "Luis delivered an awesome informative tour of not only the missions, but of San Antonio history!!!! He is very knowledgeable !!!!!! If you travel to San Antonio make sure to book his tour!!!!"
* A traveler said: "Emily was a wonderful tour guide. All the food we sampled was delicious. In addition to the food we were given a little history of the places."
* A traveler said: "Pick a good weathered day. I went end of May and missed the rain and caught a sunny humid 80s but windy day. Chill on top enjoy the sun and find the places you want to come back to. I’d take a full ride first then stay on and get off at the stops you want. Great way to see the city especially with a family and for cheap!"
* A traveler said: "Going to the wineries and tasting the wines. Seeing the beautiful country side. Walking the streets of Fredericksburg."
* A traveler said: "This was my first Segway tour & it was a blast!! Joseph was awesome…so patient instructing us how to operate the Segway, extremely knowledgeable about the historical sights, funny & so kind to a 70’s-something tourist. I will now always begin my trips with a Segway tour. Thank you to Joseph, Segway Nation & Viator!"
* A traveler said: "It was something new I tried, it was a lot fun and so easy!! Great experience to study new destinations"
* A traveler said: "I was impressed with how customer service rep handled the phone call. I spoke to different agents on differ t days and both were accommodating."
* A traveler said: "Victor is a great host and the boat is well kept. He went above and beyond to make our tour of the lake the highlight of our trip. I would definitely recommend his services to everyone!"
* A traveler said: "Love it great kids really liked it the people were nice an very helpful that worked there . My kids are teenagers an they loved it too"
* A traveler said: "It was an awesome tour. Our tour guide Ally was amazing and made the experience more entertaining and exciting."
* A traveler said: "Lee was great. Very engaging and interesting. He was able to personalize it for everyone in the group."
* A traveler said: "Absolutely fabulous tour! Michael is extremely knowledgeable and so personable. This tour was the perfect blend of riding, walking and talking for all of us. We got ideas for further exploration in San Antonio and we plan to use and recommend Pro Tours in the future."
* A traveler said: "It was entertaining and informative. Our group enjoyed the experience!!! A lot of walking and no restroom breaks so be prepared by wearing comfortable shoes and use the restroom before your."
* A traveler said: "Alex is a great pilot with great taste in music. Jose is very knowledgeable on the whole operation as a whole. We felt safe and had a great time. Thank you guys!!"
* A traveler said: "Joseph was entertaining and knowledgeable! He took good care of us! Lots of patience! Would do again!"
* A traveler said: "Specific takeaways: LBJ’s contributions to education originating from that one room schoolhouse, Jose’s ability to read the group and personalize the tour, the charm of Luchenbach, value of farmers in our nation’s history"
Frequently Asked Questions
- King William Historic District
- Brackenridge Park
- Morgan's Wonderland
- Alamo IMAX Theatre
- San Antonio Museum of Art (SAMA)
- Battle For Texas: The Experience
- Hemisfair Park
- Institute of Texan Cultures (ITC)
- Buckhorn Saloon & Museum
- Bexar County Courthouse
- La Villita Historic Arts Village
- Hard Rock Cafe San Antonio
- Mission San José
- Mission Concepción
- San Fernando Cathedral
- Natural Bridge Caverns
- San Antonio Mission Trail
- San Antonio Aquarium
- Japanese Tea Garden
- San Antonio River Walk (Paseo Del Rio)
- The Alamo
- The Guenther House
- Tower of the Americas
- San Antonio Zoo
- Spanish Governor's Palace
- San Antonio Historic Market Square
- Things to do in Texas
- Things to do in Houston
- Things to do in Galveston
- Things to do in South Padre Island
- Things to do in Dallas
- Things to do in Monterrey
- Things to do in New Orleans
- Things to do in Branson
- Things to do in Albuquerque
- Things to do in Louisiana
- Things to do in New Mexico
- Things to do in Missouri
- Things to do in Central Mexico