Things to Do in San Juan This Spring
Spring is possibly the best time to visit San Juan: The weather is warm and sunny, hurricane season has passed, and the winter crowds have gone home. If you are visiting between March and May, here are a few ways to make the most of it.
- Get a taste of local food culture on a food tour around Old San Juan.
- Embrace the warm spring weather by going hiking in El Yunque rain forest.
- Paddle through the glowing waters of a bioluminescent bay on a kayaking tour.
- Tour the Bacardi distillery and learn how to make classic cocktails at Casa Bacardi.
- Descend into a million-year-old cavern on a tour to Camuy cave.
- Soak up the sun on a white-sand beach lapped by turquoise waters on a day trip to Culebra.
- Catch some waves and hone your skills with a surfing lesson.
- Explore marine life in clear waters on a snorkeling, Scuba, or Snuba tour.
- Take advantage of the colors and light of spring and secure memorable images in a photography workshop.
- Sail into the sunset on a cruise around San Juan.