Top San Pedro de Atacama Food & Drink
Saved to wishlist!
2 results | All San Pedro de Atacama Tours
Sort by: Featured
The cosmos vision and traditions from the ancient people seamlessly combined with technology, computerized telescopes, augmented reality tablets & current catalog with the best deep sky objects. We are located in the first settlement where the Atacama people emerged, with privileged clear night skies and a noise and light free experience. Magical moments that will be immortalized with Professional Astrophotography under the southern night sky.
With the ethno-gastronomic experience, travelers discover Atacama through the sense of taste. Each dish brought to the table is presented by Chef Lickan antai, explaining the reason for each preparation, both traditional and signature cuisine.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Food & Drink in San Pedro de Atacama are taking additional safety precautions?
These San Pedro de Atacama experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Food & Drink in San Pedro de Atacama are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in San Pedro de Atacama may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Atacama Desert Tours & Tickets
- R. P. Gustavo Le Paige Archaeological Museum Tours & Tickets
- Pukara de Quitor Tours & Tickets
- Puritama Hot Springs (Termas Baños de Puritama) Tours & Tickets
- Toconao Tours & Tickets
- Chaxa Lagoon Tours & Tickets
- Cejar Lagoon (Laguna Cejar) Tours & Tickets
- Tulor Village Tours & Tickets
- Moon Valley (Valle de la Luna) Tours & Tickets
- Los Flamencos National Reserve (Reserva Nacional Los Flamencos) Tours & Tickets