Top Sausalito Outdoor Activities
Saved to wishlist!
4 results | All Sausalito Tours
Getting across San Francisco Bay is as easy as taking to the water. The San Francisco Ferry runs one-way and round-trip service to Sausalito, so rather than worry about traffic, you can sit back and relax while savoring incredible views of the Golden Gate Bridge, the Bay Bridge, and the San Francisco skyline. The bayside towns of Sausalito makes a great day trips from San Francisco, and each boasts a bevy of boutiques, galleries and restaurants to explore. Linger by the water, enjoy a drink (own expense) or simply stroll along the narrow streets and delight in the surrounding scenery. This ticket allows you to skip the box office line and head straight to the gate.
Just across the Golden Gate Bridge, Sausalito boasts a handful of famous restaurants with spectacular water views. Experience the culinary charm of Sausalito on this 3.5-hour food-and-wine walking tour, where an in-the-know guide takes you through the downtown village of this popular destination. Visit up to four vibrant and renowned restaurants, tasting delicious bites with dashes of local history. This small-group food tour — the first ever in Sausalito — is limited to just 10 people, ensuring personalized attention.
Go in search of Sausalito's hidden treasures with your friends and family during this private scavenger hunt. With a guide dedicated to your party and the Sausalito Wooden Boat Tour guide book, walk around town to see the famous wooden boats and vessels that line the shore. Work together to score points and return to home base to see who wins.
Drive down the Pacific Coastal Highway on one of the most memorable and scenic routes from San Francisco. Big Sur, Monterey and Carmel-by-the-Sea await to be explored with your personal guide. Get postcard-perfect snaps of the breathtaking coastline, search for marine life in Monterey Bay and learn about the peninsula’s history in these top-rated destinations. This private day trip offers a customizable itinerary, allowing you to travel at your own pace. Pricing is per group, based on a maximum of six people.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Outdoor Activities in Sausalito?
The best Outdoor Activities in Sausalito according to Viator travelers are:
What Outdoor Activities in Sausalito are taking additional safety precautions?
These Sausalito experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Outdoor Activities in Sausalito are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Sausalito may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in San Francisco
- Things to do in Napa & Sonoma
- Things to do in Yosemite National Park
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in San Luis Obispo
- Things to do in Pismo Beach
- Things to do in Santa Barbara
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Oregon
- Things to do in Arizona
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets