Top Savannah Seasonal & Special Occasions
12 results | All Savannah Tours
* A traveler said: "Our "land" guide was absolutely awesome! Very entertaining and so knowledgeable. The "sea" part was beautiful and informative and drinks were delicious. We had a great day ."
* A traveler said: "This sightseeing cruise was amazing. The weather was great to start off and the staff was very courteous and friendly. There is so much rich history in Savannah and the guide was very knowledgeable. I will definitely be taking this cruise on my next visit to Savannah. Very reasonably priced."
* A traveler said: "Great driver narration. An overview of all the squares and a bit of history about each one. Great way to get acquainted with the city and see what you want, stop when you want, and perhaps return later."
* A traveler said: "Loved that we could get on and off as we chose to. Tour guides on each trolley were very knowledgeable and shared lots of history about Savannah. I would like to recommend changing the hours of the tours. The early stops were not open yet. So we just had to ride the trolley until they did open. Had a great time and learned a lot from the drivers."
* A traveler said: "Very knowledgeable driver. A lot if information given. Beautiful city. We enjoyed the ride. Could have stopped in some of the more scenic places, so we could get good pictures."
* A traveler said: "I love getting a history tour and getting scared at the same time. Our tour guide and driver were great. The guide was very knowledgeable."
* A traveler said: "Joshua was so entertaining and informative about the food, restaurants and history. I highly recommend him and the tour!"
* A traveler said: "I wanted an introduction to Savannah, by foot and reasonably short. This tour was perfect-I have a good feel now for Historic Savannah and can continue exploring on my own. Thanks for all the stories and history!"
* A traveler said: "This was such a fun experience and our tour guide was fabulous. I’d definitely recommend anyone in Savannah to go! Just suspend belief and enjoy the spooky stories for a night."
* A traveler said: "This was a fantastic afternoon for a group of 10 women celebrating birthdays in Savannah. Roman was patient, knowledgeable about Savannah, very accommodating, and lots of fun! The portions of food served by the restaurants were huge! Loved everything about it."
* A traveler said: "Fun and informative. Comfortable ride. Great way to see the whole city in comfort on a hot day. Easy to get off and on at various stops. Friendly and courteous guide."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Julie was warm and easygoing, with a wealth of knowledge about Savannah and the surrounding area. Wonderful peek into the history of a beautiful city, with great bites and gorgeous sights. Highly recommended!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Georgia
- Things to do in Charleston
- Things to do in Jacksonville
- Things to do in St Augustine
- Things to do in Gainesville
- Things to do in Daytona Beach
- Things to do in Greenville
- Things to do in Atlanta
- Things to do in Crystal River
- Things to do in Orlando
- Things to do in Cape Canaveral
- Things to do in Tampa
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in South Carolina
- Things to do in Florida