Top Sedona Food & Drink
21 results | All Sedona Tours
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Rachel, was fun & hilarious. She was very knowledgeable about the wineries & the area. The wineries were beautiful and the wine delicious. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour and awesome tour guide. I will do it again next time and will recommend this tour for friends and family"
* A traveler said: "My daughter and I took this tour and could not have loved it anymore! Pam was our driver and she did a great job and was the sweetest! The wine tasting was wonderful, we sampled their VIP flight on the lawn as live music played. IT WAS PERFECT!!"
* A traveler said: "Learned a lot about Sedona which helped with planning the rest of our trip while here. I recommend doing the trolley the first part of trip so you can decide where to go and what to do the rest of the week."
* A traveler said: "Great atmosphere, good company. Our tour guide Kason was excellent. He was knowledgeable, patient and pleasant."
* A traveler said: "Rachel’s knoll and the meditation at the Medicine wheel stunning scenery and guide connected well with all of us"
* A traveler said: "Donnie was amazing. Life changing trip. Absolutely recommend you will not regret it. Ask for Donnie he was such a nice guy who made everyone feel so comfortable."
* A traveler said: "My tour guide was a wealth of information. I saw different parts of Sedona I would not have seen. I was so impressed."
* A traveler said: "Our driver, Joe Gebo, was excellent! He was both knowledgeable and personable. We loved seeing Sedona, but the favorite part of our trip was seeing the Chapel of the Holy Cross."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Andrea was excellent. She covered a a lot of historical subjects along the was and made the tour enjoyable. It was great being in a small group ."
* A traveler said: "Sadly, I Didnt get to experience the tour due to unfortunate terrain at the time of my visit,beyond anyones control. Owner sincerely apologetic thinking of safety first, communicated very well & was accomodating to guest. Hopefully I can try it again on my next visit"
* A traveler said: "The sites were beautiful. The ride was amazing thru the red rocks. The guide was very informative. The pink jeep tour company was very professional."
* A traveler said: "Ron the driver was super awesome. Definitely took care of us. He was responsive, on-time and accommodating. Way better than an expensive private tour. Will definitely be back!"
* A traveler said: "Parking was a little difficult but otherwise a tremendous experience. Our guide Thursday evening at 9pm was amazing. She knew so much about the disturbing history of Jerome and the cause of all the spiritual activity there. We even made some contact with several spirits. Highly recommended!!!"
* A traveler said: "We've been on several ghost tour around the country. This one was one of the best we've experienced. We will definitely do this again."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was amazing. An encyclopedia of information about Jerome. Also very accommodating and helpful about Jerome in general"
* A traveler said: "It was a really neat experience. The food was delicious and it was so much fun. The entertainment was great! I highly recommend!!"
* A traveler said: "Definitely Ron our Jeep driver and Dennis our horse guide! Cool guys with lots of great info! Winery people could have been more informative how everything worked. If they had we could have have more wine but we ran out of time…"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in Flagstaff
- Things to do in Scottsdale
- Things to do in Phoenix
- Things to do in Monument Valley
- Things to do in Las Vegas
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in Albuquerque
- Things to do in San Diego
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Utah
- Things to do in New Mexico