Top Sedona Outdoor Activities
103 results | All Sedona Tours
* A traveler said: "Donnie was amazing. Life changing trip. Absolutely recommend you will not regret it. Ask for Donnie he was such a nice guy who made everyone feel so comfortable."
* A traveler said: "The sites were beautiful. The ride was amazing thru the red rocks. The guide was very informative. The pink jeep tour company was very professional."
* A traveler said: "Rachel’s knoll and the meditation at the Medicine wheel stunning scenery and guide connected well with all of us"
* A traveler said: "Sadly, I Didnt get to experience the tour due to unfortunate terrain at the time of my visit,beyond anyones control. Owner sincerely apologetic thinking of safety first, communicated very well & was accomodating to guest. Hopefully I can try it again on my next visit"
* A traveler said: "Our driver, Joe Gebo, was excellent! He was both knowledgeable and personable. We loved seeing Sedona, but the favorite part of our trip was seeing the Chapel of the Holy Cross."
* A traveler said: "GIF our driver was awesome!!! Very knowledgeable of topography, geology and history of the Sedona area. Also very knowledgeable of the desert plant life! What a great ride!"
* A traveler said: "It's a long drive from Sedona so it was wonderful to have a driver who already knew the best places to go. Cat was entertaining and took us to all the best overlook points, giving us plenty of time to take in the views."
* A traveler said: "The guides are exceptionally amazing, Cat and Leland. The sites absolutely beautiful. We would book again next time we're on vacation in Sedona."
* A traveler said: "The knowledge of history from the staff! The views were beautiful and the train was very comfortable!"
* A traveler said: "Well it's hard to believe that something deserves a 5 star rating but we truly had an amazing tour. The guides name was Kana. He was knowledgeable, witty, and a great photographer."
* A traveler said: "This was a fantastic experience! Staff was super knowledgeable and wanted to make sure we all had the best time being comfortable with the horses and feeling confident in our ride! Thanks so much- don’t miss this on your trip."
* A traveler said: "We had the best time on this tour. Our tour guide was great! I lost my notes and I'm terrible with names, but he showed us parts on the area we would never have found on our own. My daughter and I thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. The Canyon was beautiful."
* A traveler said: "Gene was great, and very knowledgeable about area. He stopped few times for pictures, and talked about mountains around area."
* A traveler said: "The tour was fantastic! Burt, our guide had so much knowledge to share! The sights were amazing and the learning was incredible!"
* A traveler said: "My tour guide was a wealth of information. I saw different parts of Sedona I would not have seen. I was so impressed."
* A traveler said: "Colorado Dave was an amazing driver! We had the best time! The ride was an adventure and we would go again."
* A traveler said: "When I got in the office, I felt like family they told me how to lose my fears and calm me down, I personally recommend the Guidance Air 100%. And all of their crew especially Cherie and the Pilot."
* A traveler said: "This was fun and a Good way to see the beautiful views and learn about the area. It was an enjoyable way to see the many formations and get grest pictures."
* A traveler said: "Friendly and Funny tour guide.. Our driver was confident with his driving skills. ❤️ It’s our 3rd experience. We will definitely continue to come back fir more fun."
* A traveler said: "Kai was a blessing and words cannot describe the amazing experience we had and we have Kai to thank for that. She was phenominal tour guide which made the experience priceless. R & R Michigan"
* A traveler said: "My daughter and I took this tour and could not have loved it anymore! Pam was our driver and she did a great job and was the sweetest! The wine tasting was wonderful, we sampled their VIP flight on the lawn as live music played. IT WAS PERFECT!!"
* A traveler said: "Well worth the price of this tour- it was my first time hiking in the Grand Canyon. Our guide, Dom, was very conscientious and knowledgeable. I never felt unsafe, and after this experience, I would feel very comfortable returning without a guide. The van transportation was modern, clean, and comfortable. Dom stopped at various points of interest to / from the Grand Canyon from Sedona. This is a great tour company and we had an excellent guide."
* A traveler said: "The profesor was very nice and great driver . Very knowledgeable and love what he does . We really enjoy our tour. We recommend 100 %."
* A traveler said: "Christian our pilot and the whole team were wonderful! I would highly recommend! Thank you for your warm welcome!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Active & Outdoor Classes
- Fun & Games
- In the Air
- Motor Sports
- Nature and Wildlife
- On the Ground
- On the Water
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in Flagstaff
- Things to do in Scottsdale
- Things to do in Phoenix
- Things to do in Monument Valley
- Things to do in Las Vegas
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in Albuquerque
- Things to do in San Diego
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Utah
- Things to do in New Mexico