St Lucia Tours
* A traveler said: "We really enjoyed the time with our driver Ryan!! He shared the history of parts of the island and was patience while we provided the wrong resort."
* A traveler said: "It was an amazing experience with Tiny and Edmund. They are very welcoming, taking the extra miles to make our trip enjoyable and unforgettable. The lunch was amazing and there is extra stop on the way back as well. Totally recommended this trip to anyone that want to see highlights placed in St Lucia. Safe and secure."
* A traveler said: "The crew made this whole experience! Each person was so friendly and fun. The mud bath was fun, the lunch that was included was authentic and full of flavor! So good. The music was fun to dance to and we will definitely book with this crew again in the future!"
* A traveler said: "Professional set up and really friendly guys. The gondola ride was informative and interesting and the tour guide appeared very knowledgeable. The zip lines were fun and it made for a really different day out."
* A traveler said: "Tour was amazing!!! We had fun guides that made sure we safe the entire trip! Best thing about the excursion is that we traveled through small communities and even ventured some of St. Lucia’s history!!"
* A traveler said: "Mozart, Captain Cliff and The General were absolutely amazing. We couldn’t have had a better day with them. Mozart is a blast and has so much knowledge of the island! Definitely book this day with them!"
* A traveler said: "My parents were very pleased with the level of service they received from Eugene. Thanks for helping to make their anniversary trip spectacular."
* A traveler said: "We had the best day ever with Jerome and Chris aboard Israel King II. The reviews are completely accurate and our group of six highly recommends booking with them! The day was fun and flexible! Best decision to start our trip to St Lucia off with this experience."
* A traveler said: "Our driver was excellent and we are so glad we used your service. We are coming back in January and will be using your service again."
* A traveler said: "Everybody was so nice and have you loads of time to interact/ride/take pics with the horses. I especially want to shout out Josh and Al who were my favorite as they made our experience amazing and took some great pics of us. Would definitely recommend Sandy Hoofs and the $5 dollar beach to everyone."
* A traveler said: "Sammy the owner was our personal host. He was very nice and accommodating. He was very knowledgeable and friendly. A full day of adventure that truly made our experience something to remember for years to come. This tour is highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "We had a great tour guide, Karen was PHENOMENAL!! Our entire day was filled with laughter, history about the island and great food. I will definitely do it again!!"
* A traveler said: "I wasn’t sure about the whole experience mud bath & hiking lol. But our driver Alen made the experience an amazing one. He was on time, polite & patient. He showed us all the hot spot in our way to the mud bath and gave history of gbe islands. It was money worth. Having a private driver made it more fun than in group (my opinion)"
* A traveler said: "The crew of 3 worked diligently to ensure all passengers had a good time despite the weather (rain) that hampered seeing a beautiful sunset. Excellent food snacks provided and plenty of beverages!"
* A traveler said: "St. Lucia is one of the prettiest islands! This tour was great, with many stops and the guide offered us a local treat at each stop. The waterfall stop was my fave! Also enjoyed learning about all the different fruits that grow on the islands and visiting the Pitons! So cool. Great way to explore the island."
* A traveler said: "All I can say is wow! Beautiful views all the way up to the top of the mountain. Definitely a difficult hike, but I was determined to make it to the top with my tour guide. Such a great feeling of accomplishment once we made it. If you can handle an intense hike at least halfway it is worth it for the views. Very informative and friendly guides."
* A traveler said: "Morgan was an incredible and earnest guide. He paid attention to every detail of comfort and offered us such a great experience of the island from a local's perspective. Highly recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "One of the best things you can Experience while in St. Lucia. You tour through a Forrest along side a river. Meet and greet locals while touring! Riding the horses on the beach! Amazing experience."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful time, our private driver was AMAZING & we had a wonderful day. Highly recommend this tour/company 🏝"
* A traveler said: "We had a beautiful day of snorkeling! Our captain, Alvin and tour guide, Mozart were so friendly and knowledgeable. They went over and above! We will definitely look them up again when we come back."
* A traveler said: "Andre was knowledgeable & friendly. He made us feel at ease when we were a little hesitant about getting into the water. He made sure to be patient with us & when we were in the water, he continuously pointed out different fish & items of interest. Highly recommend having him as your guide. He was amazing."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Morne Fortune
- Marigot Bay
- Morne Coubaril Estate
- Cas en Bas Beach
- Gros Piton
- Reduit Beach
- Marquis Estate
- Splash Island Water Park
- Sulphur Springs Park
- Pigeon Island
- Vieux Fort
- Toraille Waterfall
- Diamond Falls Botanical Gardens
- Rodney Bay
- La Soufrière Volcano
- St. Lucia Cruise Port
- Anse Chastanet Beach and Reef
- St. Lucia Rainforest
- St. Lucia Aerial Tram
- Things to do in Soufriere
- Things to do in Cap Estate
- Things to do in Castries
- Things to do in Rodney Bay
- Things to do in Gros Islet
- Things to do in Bonaire
- Things to do in Aruba
- Things to do in Kralendijk
- Things to do in Oranjestad
- Things to do in Kingstown
- Things to do in St John's
- Things to do in Antigua
- Things to do in Caribbean Coast
- Things to do in Andes
- Things to do in Amazon