Top Virginia Sightseeing Passes
Saved to wishlist!
7 results | All Virginia Tours
Watch the sun set over Chesapeake Bay on a 2-hour, small-group dolphin tour by kayak from Virginia Beach. Paddle along the coast as you spot Atlantic bottlenose dolphins, and see the Cape Henry Lighthouses and Chesapeake Bay Bridge Tunnel from the water.
The Jamestown Settlement is a living history museum located just 15 minutes by car from Colonial Williamsburg. This 7–day pass with complimentary free parking allows you to explore Jamestown at your own pace with breaks in between—a convenient choice for families with children. Your admission ticket grants you access to films, historical interpreters, working farms, and recreated colonial spaces.
Experience the best of Norfolk with this Passport to Fun. Enjoy admission to Norfolk’s top attractions, like Nauticus, a maritime-themed science center and museum located on the downtown waterfront, the USS Wisconsin (BB-64), the second ship of the United States Navy to be named in honor of the US state of Wisconsin, and the Virginia Zoo. Enjoy great discounts at the Norfolk Premium Outlets, and with outdoor adventure at the Norfolk Botanical Garden.
Paddle alongside the wild dolphins of Virginia Beach on a small-group kayak tour from North End Beach. Watch for sea birds and other wildlife as you steer an easy to use, sit-on-top kayak along the coast to the Cape Henry Lighthouses. Learn about the Atlantic bottlenose dolphins that swim past the Virginia coast each summer, and explore the shore with an experienced guide.
Be amazed, entertained, and scared (in a good way) on this ghost tour of Williamsburg. The tour is based around a photo study of ghosts and paranormal activity, 'Haunted Historic Colonial Williamsburg'. You'll be shown the amazing photos while visiting the places they were taken. Each tour is slightly different and you'll visit various locations, including what is considered to be Williamsburg's most haunted house, Peyton Randolph House.
See Washington DC’s key attractions, all in one day—and leave the navigation to your guide—on this full-day tour from Williamsburg. Set off early in the morning via air-conditioned bus, and stop by Arlington National Cemetery en route to the nation’s capital. Then, discover highlights like the Lincoln Memorial, see the White House and US Capitol, enjoy free time for lunch (own expense) and a stroll, and more.
Spend the evening exploring the historic streets of Colonial Williamsburg on a candlelit guided ghost tour. The ghost tour reveals a lesser-known side of the historic streets and takes you to parts of the town most tourists wouldn’t be comfortable visiting on their own. Along the way, a guide entertains the group with family-friendly stories and local legends.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Sightseeing Passes in Virginia?
The best Sightseeing Passes in Virginia according to Viator travelers are:
What Sightseeing Passes in Virginia are taking additional safety precautions?
These Virginia experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Sightseeing Passes in Virginia are good for avoiding crowds?
- Art & Culture
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- City Tours
- Sightseeing Passes
- Tours by Duration
- Unique Experiences
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Travel & Transportation Services
- The Rising Sun Tavern Tours & Tickets
- Shenandoah National Park Tours & Tickets
- Mulberry Row Tours & Tickets
- Ocean Breeze Waterpark Tours & Tickets
- Keswick Vineyards Tours & Tickets
- Trump Winery Tours & Tickets
- Steven F. Udvar-Hazy Center Tours & Tickets
- Jefferson Vineyards Tours & Tickets
- Hugh Mercer Apothecary Shop Tours & Tickets
- Carytown Tours & Tickets
- Public Hospital of 1773 Tours & Tickets
- First Landing State Park Tours & Tickets
- Mary Washington House Tours & Tickets
- Bruton Parish Episcopal Church Tours & Tickets
- Governor's Palace Tours & Tickets
- Blenheim Vineyards Tours & Tickets
- American Revolution Museum at Yorktown Tours & Tickets
- Splashdown Waterpark Tours & Tickets
- Jamestown Glasshouse Tours & Tickets
- Starr Hill Brewery Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in Williamsburg
- Things to do in Pennsylvania
- Things to do in New York
- Things to do in South Carolina
- Things to do in Washington DC
- Things to do in Philadelphia
- Things to do in Pittsburgh
- Things to do in New York City
- Things to do in Brooklyn
- Things to do in Georgia
- Things to do in Massachusetts
- Things to do in Tennessee
- Things to do in Ontario
- Things to do in Illinois
- Things to do in Alabama
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets