Explore our promoted experiences
- Private full-day Agra tour with Taj Mahal, Fatehpur Sikri, Agra Fort, and Tomb of Itmad-ud-Daulah
- See the treasures inside the walled complex of the Agra Fort
- Marvel at the architecture of Fatehpur Sikri and the Baby Taj
- Includes private guide and vehicle, entrance fees, and hotel pickup and drop-off in Delhi
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Watch the colors change on the white marble of the Taj Mahal as the sun rises over this stunning masterpiece of Mughal architecture. Next up, head to the Agra Fort and stroll around the maze of courtyards, mosques, and private chambers inside the fort's walls. The fort was built for Emperor Akbar and its elegant interior combines both Hindu and Central Asian architectural styles.
Continue to the monument known as the 'Baby Taj' — the Tomb of Itmad-ud-Daulah, located on the opposite bank of the Yamuna River from the Taj Mahal. During your 1-hour tour of the site, your guide explains the Persian elements in the mausoleum's design, which was built between 1622 and 1628 by Empress Nur Jahan for her father.
Take a break for lunch (own expense) at a renowned Indian restaurant, then hop back in your vehicle for the 1-hour drive outside of the city to Fatehpur Sikri.
The abandoned Mughal capital showcases a perfectly preserved city built at the height of the empire’s splendor. Spend about 1.5 hours there before your tour ends in the late afternoon with transferred back to your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A maximum of 15 people per booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Akbran Tour
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.