- Half-day ATV adventure in Aruba
- Explore the island’s rocky terrain, desert interior, and dramatic cliffs and beaches
- Visit Alto Vista Chapel, Baby Natural Bridge, and gold mill ruins
- Choose between a morning or afternoon departure
- Safety briefing, bottled water, entrance fee and round-trip transport from most Aruba hotels included
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
What To Expect
A winding road leads to Alto Vista Chapel, built on the hilltop site of the island’s first Catholic church constructed in 1750. Snap photos of the shimmering Caribbean Sea from this beachside locale before continuing along the remote coastline.
Next up is Baby Natural Bridge, a 25-foot-long (8-meter) coral limestone formation sculpted by eons of wind. You also find hundreds of stone pyramids dotting a shoreline at a nearby wish garden where you can add your own devotional spire.
Continue on to the partial-stone wall ruins of Bushiribana, and learn about the abandoned mill that smelt three million pounds of gold during Aruba’s gold rush in the 19th century.
Refresh with bottled water and a leisurely swim amid tropical fish before re-boarding your ATV for the return trip, ending with drop-off at your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- By Aruban law, all drivers must be at least 18 years of age and have a valid driver’s license. Passengers under 18 years old can only be passengers, they cannot drive.
- It is recommended you wear close-toed shoes and a swimsuit underneath your clothes
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- All participants are required to sign a damage waiver.
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- Not recommended for inexperienced drivers.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Kini Kini Transfer & Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Water shoes are recommended for the natural pool and something to look at all the fish." See review
- "I would definitely recommend wearing water shoes even though it's not required but once you get to that Natural Pool, the rocks are slippery and hard to walk on with bare feet." See review
- "My advice: wear water shoes and bring googles or a snorkel." See review