Explore our promoted experiences
- Explore Asheville's haunted past with a walking tour
- Listen to stories about paranormal activity and ghosts
- See haunted landmarks such as the Battery Park Hotel
- Choose between two different tour lengths
Departure & Return
All Ghost Tours meet outside the Jackson Building on the brick “bullseye." Look for your tour guide who will be holding a lantern. Please plan to arrive 15-minutes before your scheduled tour time. 22 S Pack Square Asheville, NC 28801
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- The Standard 60-Minute Tour includes 8 Stops with approximately 1-mile of walking
- The Extended 90-Minute Tour includes 12 Stops with approximately 1.3-miles of walking
- The tour is wheelchair and stroller friendly, but please be advised there may be some grassy and cobblestone areas
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Asheville Terrors
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- "Even if you don’t like spooky stuff, this is fun for the history behind it." See review