Explore our promoted experiences
- Asheville self-guided scavenger hunt tour
- Gather a team of two to five people to solve clues and challenges
- Fun way to visit essential Asheville sights and hidden gems
- Using your smartphone as your guide, complete the tour on your own time
Departure & Return
If you haven't already done so, travel by foot, car or public transportation to the corner of Broadway and Patton Avenue. When you arrive at this starting location, you are ready to begin your adventure. Be sure to begin your Quest early enough to finish before sunset.
|Monday:||08:00 AM - 07:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||08:00 AM - 07:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||08:00 AM - 07:00 PM|
|Thursday:||08:00 AM - 07:00 PM|
|Friday:||08:00 AM - 07:00 PM|
|Saturday:||08:00 AM - 07:00 PM|
|Sunday:||08:30 AM - 07:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 5 people per booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Follow directions on voucher to Redeem your tour
- Must have a US cellular data plan
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- OPERATED BY Urban Adventure Quest
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.