Explore our promoted experiences
- Hike along the Blue Ridge Parkway on a tour from Asheville
- Observe the flora and fauna of North Carolina
- A maximum of seven hikers makes for a personalized experience
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum of 2 people per booking required
- Maximum of 7 people per tour
- Not suitable for participants who have had a knee or hip replacement within the last year
- Not recommended for participants with back problems, heart complaints, or other serious medical conditions
- Hike is at a comfortable pace for approximately 3.0 miles about 1 1/2 miles per hour for hiking portion of the tour
- Operates in most weather conditions; please dress appropriately
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tumblestone Tours & Transportation LLC
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff