3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Experience the beauty of Barcelona’s architecture, ancient and modern, with this bike tour. Begin in the historic Gothic Quarter, riding through its labyrinthine streets and learning the secrets behind its charming plazas and cathedrals. Bike on to admire three celebrated works by modernist architect Antoni Gaudí: Sagrada Familia, La Pedrera, and Casa Batlló. This bike tour treats you to some of the most beautiful sights in all of Barcelona.
- See two different sides of Barcelona, the Gothic Quarter and works by Gaudí
- Immerse yourself in local culture as you bike the city streets
- Get a great overview of Barcelona’s rich history and architecture
- Tour includes bike, helmet, water, and guide services
Saved to wishlist!
Use of bicycle
Use of helmet
Departure & Return
Carrer de la Marquesa, 1, 08003 Barcelona, Spain
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Infant seats available
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A minimum of 4 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Born Bike Tours Barcelona
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Barcelona Gothic to Modernism Bike Tour?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Barcelona Gothic to Modernism Bike Tour?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Barcelona Gothic to Modernism Bike Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Barcelona Gothic to Modernism Bike Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Barcelona Gothic to Modernism Bike Tour
2 hours 15 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursArchitecture ToursMountain Bike ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingBarcelonaCity Tours - CataloniaArchitecture Tours - CataloniaMountain Bike Tours - CataloniaHalf-day Tours - CataloniaCity Tours - TarragonaArchitecture Tours - TarragonaMountain Bike Tours - TarragonaHalf-day Tours - TarragonaCity Tours - GironaArchitecture Tours - GironaMountain Bike Tours - GironaHalf-day Tours - GironaCategory
El Born Cultural and Memorial Centre (El Born Centre de Cultura i Memòria)Valltordera Medieval Castle (Castell Medieval de Valltordera)Barcelona Cruise PortL'Escolania de MontserratCollserola Tower (Torre de Collserola)El BornJoan Miró Museum (Fundació Joan Miró)Casa VicensGeorge Orwell Square (Plaça de George Orwell)Fran Daurel Foundation (Fundacio Fran Daurel)Placa d'EspanyaMontjuïc Castle (Castell de Montjuïc)Salt Mountain Cultural Park (El Parque Cultural de la Montana de Sal)Gaudí House Museum (Casa Museu Gaudí)Dalí Theatre-Museum (Teatro-Museo Dalí)Palace of Catalan Music (Palau de la Música Catalana)IcebarcelonaBarcelona Cathedral (Catedral de Barcelona)Tibidabo Amusement Park (Parc d'Atraccions Tibidabo)Collserola Park (Parc de Collserola)