- Learn sailing tips as you enjoy the views from the sea
- Choose to have a light snack, a brunch, or a frozen drink onboard
- Small-group trip for a crowd-free experience
Departure & Return
Please, meet your host by boat 10 minutes before departure time Port Olimpic! We are usually wearing a red polo shirt and hat. Our boat has a red and blue flag quite visible.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please bring your swimsuit, towel, sunglasses and sunscreen if you wish to jump into the sea
- Maybe operated by a multilingual guide
- Maximum 11 people
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sailing Experience BCN
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms