- Go to St. George's Monastery, Wadi Qelt, Mar Saba, and Bethlehem during this tour
- See the place where many believed Jesus was born—the Church of the Nativity
- View Banksy's graffiti art at the Chapel of the Milk Grotto
- Don’t worry about lunch—a falafel lunch included
Departure & Return
Once you get off the bus or the taxi, walk through the checkpoint building (Follow the sign) to cross to Bethlehem's side where I'll meet you. Everyone there is either crossing to Bethlehem or coming from Bethlehem so it's easy to find your way. You can always ask anyone for help if you need it.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Walking is involved
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- OPERATED BY Michael Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas