Explore our promoted experiences
- Celebrate the holiday season during this cruise on Boston Harbor
- Listen to live music played by a band from the Berklee School of Music
- Warm up with a complimentary cup of hot cocoa
- Get great views of Boston from the water aboard a 1920s-style yacht
Departure & Return
The boat departs from Rowes Wharf, directly behind the Boston Harbor Hotel, located at (for GPS) 400 Atlantic Avenue, Boston (02110). Check-in at Rowes Wharf is located in the Ferry Terminal, a climate controlled public space located on the wharf only steps away from our dock.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately and wear comfortable shoes
- Please do not bring your own alcoholic beverages. Beverages can be purchased from the bar by credit card.
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 65 travelers
- OPERATED BY Classic Harbor Line - Boston
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- "Has assigned tables and snacks/drinks available and the upper deck is very pretty" See review