- Admission ticket to the Titanic Museum in Branson, Missouri
- Walk along an exact replica of the Titanic’s sweeping Grand Staircase
- Touch water that is 28 degrees Fahrenheit (-2.2 Celsius) and see a real iceberg
- Take a look into the boiler room of the Titanic
- Sit in a lifeboat that is true-to-size and hear stories of the Titanic’s passengers
- Gain insight into the tragedy of the Titanic in the museum’s realistic exhibits
- Audio Guides available in English or Spanish
Departure & Return
What To Expect
With your boarding pass, receive a brief biography of one of the Titanic's passengers or crew members, with details about their lives and time aboard the Titanic. At the end of your tour, enter the Memorial Room and discover the fate of your assigned person.
The museum is a half-scale model of the Titanic. Upon entering, gain insights into the size and scale of the original ship. Walk through multiple exhibit rooms in cabins, hallways, and parlors to learn about the ship and its passengers. Admire the grand staircase, valued at one million dollars, which has been meticulously recreated aboard this model ship. Third-class cabins, first-class suites, and other areas have been built to original scale.
Also included in the exhibits: a room where you can touch an authentic iceberg and experience the chill of the icy waters where the Titanic sank. Walk along decks that slope at the same angle as the decks when the ship went down.
Spend as much time as desired at the museum, gaining insight into one of the most famous shipwrecks of recent history.
Audio Guides available in English or Spanish.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cedar Bay Entertainment LLC
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff