12 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Discover one of the New7Wonders of the World: Chichen Itza. This day trip from Cancun introduces you to the ancient Maya city with an informative guide. Learn about famous structures at the archaeological site, such as the Temple of Kukulcan, also known as El Castillo. After free time to swim in a sacred cenote, head to a restaurant for a buffet lunch followed by return transport to your hotel aboard a luxury coach.
- Cancun day trip to Chichen Itza with cenote swim
- See the Kukulkan pyramid, Temple of the Warriors and more
- Swim in Cenote Hubiko in Temozon
- Dine on a restaurant buffet for lunch
- Round-trip hotel transport included by luxury coach
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Reclining seats, air conditioning and bathrooms aboard the bus
Continental breakfast (sandwich, juice and coffee)
Beverage on board (bottles of water, soda or beer. 2 per person)
Access to the cenote and archeological site
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Meeting points for travelers that are in downtown hotels and airbnb's or any location that we can't reach:
Cancun Meeting Point: in front of the lobby at Oasis Smart in Tulum Avenue
Playa Del Carmen: Cocobongo at Playa Del Carmen
Tulum: There is no pick up in any hotel or airbnb, the meeting point will be at Super Aki market main gate over in federal avenue
The pick up time is set acording to your location, the travelers that doesn't provide pick up location will need to get in contact with us as soon as posible, otherwise we will be not be able to provide the service
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers
- OPERATED BY Altustours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Chichen Itza Tour Plus with Cenote Swim from Cancun?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Chichen Itza Tour Plus with Cenote Swim from Cancun?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Chichen Itza Tour Plus with Cenote Swim from Cancun?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Chichen Itza Tour Plus with Cenote Swim from Cancun?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Chichen Itza Tour Plus with Cenote Swim from Cancun
4 hours 50 minutes
4 hours 40 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursWalking ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingCancunBus Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanArchaeology Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanWalking Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanFull-day Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanBus Tours - Playa del CarmenArchaeology Tours - Playa del CarmenWalking Tours - Playa del CarmenFull-day Tours - Playa del CarmenBus Tours - CozumelArchaeology Tours - CozumelWalking Tours - CozumelFull-day Tours - CozumelCategory
Xotik-Ha EcoParkCancun Scenic Tower (Torre Escénica)Cancun Underwater Museum of Art (Museo Subacuático de Arte) Cave of the Sleeping SharksCancun Hotel Zone (Avenida Kukulkan)Mexican Folk Art Museum (Museo de Arte Popular Mexicano)Viator Hospitality Suite at Chichen ItzaXenotes Oasis MayaLa Isla Shopping VillageCancun Wax Museum (Museo de Cera Cancún)CoCo Bongo CancunDolphin Beach (Playa Delfines)Xenses ParkGarrafon Natural Reef ParkEl Rey Archaeological Zone (Zona Arqueológica El Rey)Jolly Roger Pirate ShipCenotes Sac ActunPalapas Park (Parque Las Palapas)Mayan Museum of Cancun (Museo Maya de Cancún)Xoximilco Cancun