- ATV adventure tour inside Native’s Park
- Roar through a Maya jungle aboard a single- or double-rider ATV
- Come upon ancient ruins from a Maya trade route, frolic in a cenote and discover a beautiful cave
- Chat with one of Playa del Carmen’s first settlers and hear about the traditions of the region’s original inhabitants
- Enjoy plenty of free time to explore Playa del Carmen’s pedestrian walkway and beaches
- Round-trip transport from most Playa del Carmen and Riviera Maya hotels included
- Small-group tour limited to 10 people ensures more personalized attention
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Minimum age is 6 years
- Minimum age to drive is 16 years
- It is recommended that you wear comfortable clothes and shoes and bring a swimsuit and biodegradable sunscreen
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cancun Vacation Experts
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms