- All-inclusive day trip to Xel-Há, a natural aquarium in the Riviera Maya
- Discover caves, cenotes, a hanging bridge and a hidden beach
- Snorkel and swim in a turquoise-colored lagoon and spot colorful angelfish
- Float down a river in an inner tube and jump off a cliff into the water below
- Entrance fee, locker use, towels, snorkel gear, unlimited food and beverages included
- Pickup and drop-off from most Cancun hotels included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
|Tuesday - Sunday:||07:00 AM - 07:00 PM|
What To Expect
After a 1.5-hour scenic ride through Mexico, arrive at Xel-Ha, located on an inlet on the Riviera Maya. Pick up your all-inclusive bracelet and get to work exploring.
Bike, ride a tram, or trek to the top of the river at Xel Ha. Review the safety instructions before jumping into an inner tube and floating past mangroves until you reach a spot where you can cliff dive.
Stroll through the network of paved trails, where you can spot Mexico's array of wildlife like iguanas and tropical birds. Reach caves, a floating bridge, and a hidden beach.
Apply some biodegradable sunscreen, available onsite and required to preserve the park's ecology, before diving in to the lagoon. Don the provided snorkeling equipment for views of rays and angelfish swimming around you.
Stop at the buffet, the sit-down restaurant, or any of the park's snack bars for lunch or a quick bite. Enjoy unlimited beverages from the bar for the duration of your stay.
At the end of your eco-adventure, you'll be returned to Cancun for drop-off at your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- For pick up arrangement you must call to confirm your reservation at least 24 hrs before your visit day.
- Important: Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Food and beverages are included at the 5 restaurants with Mexican, international and fast food as well as snacks and ice cream.
- It is recommended that you bring a swimsuit, comfortable clothes and biodegradable sunscreen
- Child prices are height dependent. Children over 4.6 feet (1.4 meters) pay the adult price. Children between 3.2 feet (1 meter) and 4.6 feet (1.4 meters) pay the child price. All children under 3.2 feet (1 meter) travel free provided they do not occupy a seat
- Optional activities include: Swim with Dolphins, Sea Trek, Snuba, Stingray Encounter or Zip Bike.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- As a preventive measure, before boarding the bus or accessing a park, the temperature will be scanned through a digital remote device on every visitor, guest and staff member.
- The Voucher schedule is informative.
- The pickup operates from different hotels in Cancun, Playa del Carmen, and the Riviera Maya so it is necessary to contact to know the exact schedule of your pickup.
- Most travelers can participate
- Tours and days of operation are subject to availability and changes.
- Some activities like underground rivers have a check point for health issues
- In the event of having symptoms such as cough, sore throat, runny nose, and/or red eyes and a temperature exceeding 100.4 F (38 C), our staff reserves the right to refuse to board our transportation or to enter our facilities.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Grupo Xcaret
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "We were able to negotiate those costs and that is the only way to get photos of that experience as cameras of any kind are not allowed." See review
- "The bus ride is picking up a bunch of people including you and driving you to the park and then the same case driving you back home… bring head phones and a full battery." See review