- Explore Charleston on a walking tour
- Take in the scenery and architecture of the city's historical center
- Wander along streets near the waterfront
- Learn about Charleston's history from a guide
Departure & Return
We meet at the waterfront park, directly across the street from the Harborview Inn. There is a parking garage across from Fleet Landing restaurant one block up from our meeting place. Please wear/bring weather appropriate clothing, and arrive a few moments early, since we can not wait for you.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Chucktown Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.