Explore our promoted experiences
- Experience the romance of a horse-drawn carriage tour
- Learn about Charleston’s storied past from the tour guide
- See one of the most historic buildings in America
- Fun for the entire family
Departure & Return
Directions: Please check in with an attendant at the desk inside our barn at 45 Pinckney Street. Dates: Tours depart approximately every 20 to 30 minutes from 9:30 am to 5pm during daylight savings (the last carriage will depart at 4pm during non-daylight savings time)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note: Routes are chosen prior to departure on the date of travel. This is determined by a City of Charleston Tourism official and is out of the control of the local operator.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Carolina Polo and Carriage Company
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff