Explore our promoted experiences
- See Charleston lit up at night
- Learn about paranormal activity
- Memorable way to learn local history
- Expert guides are great storytellers
Departure & Return
Meet IN CENTER OF MARION SQUARE unless otherwise instructed (usually during festivals). There are benches nearby if you arrive early and would like to sit down. Park is bordered by Meeting Street, King Street, and Calhoun Street. Call before tour starts if unable to locate the guide or group.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children under age 16 must be accompanied by an adult (unless arranged prior by adult to bring child to drop off at tour meeting location and pick-up at specified location)
- This is a walking tour through historical grounds, please wear comfortable shoes.
- Tours run rain or shine. If supplier cancels due to inclement weather you will be offered a refund or can reschedule your tour.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Walks in History
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands