1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Experience Chicago like never before on this guided, 2.5-hour, small-group Segway tour. Visit popular Grant Park and see famous Buckingham Fountain, with the Windy City skyline as the backdrop. Glide along the lakefront, taking in views of the Field Museum of Natural History, Shedd Aquarium, Soldier Field, Adler Planetarium and Michigan Avenue. Guided Segway training plus the use of a helmet are included. Dress in weather-appropriate clothes with flat, closed-toe shoes.
- Take a Segway tour of Chicago’s lakefront
- Experience a one-of-a-kind tour on a Segway
- See the famous Buckingham Fountain and Chicago skyline
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
- Small group ensures personal attention from the guide
- Likely to Sell Out
Saved to wishlist!
Accommodation as per itinerary
Use of helmet
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
34 S Michigan Ave, Chicago, IL 60603, USA
Departure Point: 34 South Michigan Ave. Bike and Roll Chicago
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Segway participants must be at least 12 years old and 100-260 lbs.
- Women who are pregnant are not allowed to ride.
- Wearing closed-toed athletic shoes on the Segway Tour is strongly recommended.
- Tours may be cancelled if the weather makes for dangerous riding conditions. If we are unable to reschedule the tour, we will issue a full credit or refund.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bike and Roll Chicago
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Amazing Lakefront Segway Tour in Chicago
1 hour 30 minutes
6 hours 45 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursHistorical ToursSegway ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingChicagoCity Tours - IllinoisHistorical Tours - IllinoisSegway Tours - IllinoisCity Tours - NashvilleHistorical Tours - NashvilleSegway Tours - NashvilleCity Tours - DuluthHistorical Tours - DuluthSegway Tours - DuluthCategory
Chicago Picasso (The Picasso) Tours & TicketsChicago Chinatown Tours & TicketsBiograph Theater Tours & TicketsChicago Pedway Tours & TicketsPrairie Avenue Historic District Tours & TicketsChicago Temple Tours & TicketsHyde Park Tours & TicketsMedieval Times Chicago Tours & TicketsSoldier Field Tours & Tickets360 Chicago Observation Deck (Formerly John Hancock Observatory) Tours & TicketsTommy Gun's Garage Tours & TicketsLookingglass Theatre Company Tours & TicketsChicago Lakefront Trail Tours & TicketsChicago Children's Museum Tours & TicketsHouse of Blues Tours & TicketsUnited Center Tours & TicketsChicago Loop Tours & TicketsChicago Cultural Center Tours & TicketsChicago Botanic Garden Tours & TicketsChicago History Museum Tours & Tickets