2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
The Windy City is known for its spectacular architecture and eclectic food scene. Experience both on this tour through the downtown that combines sights with nibbles. Take in famous landmarks like the Wrigley Building, Tribune Tower, and Cloud Gate on foot along the Chicago River. Taste popcorn and chocolate from two beloved city eateries during the tour.
- Take in Chicago’s architectural highlights in just a few hours with a guide
- Get around The Loop like a local: at street level, underground, or perhaps even the famous elevated rails
- End at Millennium Park to relax along Lake Michigan or explore the museums
- A small-group tour for more individual attention and a flexible pace
Saved to wishlist!
Local English-speaking guide
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Urban Adventures USA
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the social distancing policy during Best of Chicago: History & Culture Tour with Chocolate and Popcorn?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Best of Chicago: History & Culture Tour with Chocolate and Popcorn?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Best of Chicago: History & Culture Tour with Chocolate and Popcorn
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 5 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursChocolate Tours Architecture ToursWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingChicagoFood Tours - IllinoisChocolate Tours - IllinoisArchitecture Tours - IllinoisWalking Tours - IllinoisFood Tours - NashvilleChocolate Tours - NashvilleArchitecture Tours - NashvilleWalking Tours - NashvilleFood Tours - DuluthChocolate Tours - DuluthArchitecture Tours - DuluthWalking Tours - DuluthCategory
Tommy Gun's Garage Tours & TicketsChicago Riverwalk Tours & TicketsFrederick C. Robie House Tours & TicketsSoldier Field Tours & TicketsTribune Tower Tours & TicketsPalmer House Hilton Tours & TicketsChicago Chinatown Tours & TicketsChicago Board of Trade Building Tours & TicketsDriehaus Museum Tours & TicketsMedieval Times Chicago Tours & TicketsJackson Park Tours & TicketsMarina City Tours & TicketsWrigley Field Tours & Tickets360 Chicago Observation Deck (Formerly John Hancock Observatory) Tours & TicketsThe Magnificent Mile Tours & TicketsChicago Botanic Garden Tours & TicketsWrigley Building Tours & TicketsChicago Temple Tours & TicketsChicago Lakefront Trail Tours & TicketsPizzeria Uno Tours & Tickets